Leora & Paul - Videos (2016)

6 minutes ago, Juli' said:

You're right of course 100%. You have been banned? Oh dear administrators,  give these "knowing and understanding" for people to tell their opinion. Lol

Some people do miss the genuine of rlc .. Its .. REAL LIFE...

My lady ... All of us who do know you and follow you (myself followed) know that fact .... You just live your life as it goes .. 

The beauty of watching true marvelous woman .:biggrin:

And you know I speak from ones true heart :heart:

• Upvote 4

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, reallifecamv said:

Some people do miss the genuine of rlc .. Its .. REAL LIFE...

My lady ... All of us who do know you and follow you (myself followed) know that fact .... You just live your life as it goes .. 

The beauty of watching true marvelous woman .:biggrin:

And you know I speak from ones true heart :heart:

Well spoken.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

The feeling is mutual reallifecamv, but don't tell Pepe, he gets possessive where i am concerned lol

And whatever you do, don't let Leora know, I don't want her to think I play around behind her back. lol

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, jwad said:

Yeah. She's certainly not a performer when she literally turns her ass or pussy to the camera and masturbates straight to it. More directly than any other cam.

Come on man. She's a great performer and we all love it, you sound delusional.

Obviously you are a real expert on performers then, how about becoming an expert on real people living real lives, but there again you could go to the Barcelona apartments to get your jollies, and leave the real people alone.

• Upvote 4

20 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Obviously you are a real expert on performers then, how about becoming an expert on real people living real lives, but there again you could go to the Barcelona apartments to get your jollies, and leave the real people alone.

Nice one buddy.

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, Juli' said:

:biggrin:

Yeah .. Woho .. I made you smile again  yeehaa ... But .. I did not see you while it happened ?

Where is that wall god damn it ?

Ooo sweet one .. So many of you so close circling my head ...?

Now i feel better ... And that's for you ? my lady and here is more...

Oo just a sec where is it ... ?? Oo yeah here it is ..?????????

• Upvote 3

On ‎2016‎-‎11‎-‎20 at 0:12 PM, curious said:

agree 100%. i said it many times and i was banned in past. mods act differently when has to do with leora. be careful what u say my friend

Leave Foamy out of it. I don't know what infraction you committed. Just don't aim that BB gun at me!

CalmandSquirrellf9282.png

• Upvote 5