Leora & Paul - Videos (2016)

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎17 at 1:46 PM, joeybaggs said:

Hello, World! WARNING - This video has Tons of B/S Effects and B/S Music - LOL - Like I`m going to listen to KIDS telling me what I should do, Yeah Right! ONLY Adults may view this File. There`s no room in my world for Wieners or Trolls...  :my: :my: :my:

This took place early Friday Moning 6/17/16 = (The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

Bravo!!

• Upvote 1

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎18 at 1:46 PM, joeybaggs said:

Version originale - Pas de musique!

Question en général - je ne changerait jamais aucun de mes formats ou comment je fais les choses, GOT IT TROLLS! ...

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

un tres grand merci pour cette video qui ai bien mieux sans musique (1e version avec musique j'aimais pas tros) juste une petit chose a mon avis

laissez les vrais voix dans la prochaine video (sa pourrais etre mieux a mon avis) et encore un grand merci pur tous ceux comme moi qui ne peux pas voir a cause du decalage horraire je suis a +2gmt (ete en europe)

avis au francophone - anglophone, aidez-moi pour ceux qui parle que anglais (pour le traducteur) svp merci

traduction par google /  Translation by Google :

a very big thank you for this video which was much better without music (the first version with music I liked not tros) just a little thing in my opinion

let the real voice in the next video (his could be better in my opinion) and still a big thank you clean all those like me who can not see because of the lag horraire I am a + 2gmt (been in europe)

• Upvote 1

Version originale - Pas de musique!

Question en général - je ne changerait jamais aucun de mes formats ou comment je fais les choses, GOT IT TROLLS! ...

j'ai oublier de dire

super montage video

• Upvote 1

Hello, World! WARNING - This video has Tons of B/S Effects and B/S Music - LOL - Like I`m going to listen to KIDS telling me what I should do, Yeah Right! ONLY Adults may view this File. There`s no room in my world for Wieners or Trolls...  :my: :my: :my:

This took place early Friday Moning 6/17/16 = (The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

Excellent, thanks Joeybaggs!

• Upvote 1

Original Version - No Music!

Question in general - I would NEVER change ANY of my formats or how I DO things, GOT IT TROLLS! ...

Could you understand you are not the hero but Leora is.

The good thing is that you put a video. And that is enough to thank you and for us to appreciate.

The bad thing is that you think it is better with your "technique" or "skill" with video tools. For this I'm not impressed and the result is like all these movies with special effects (just technical) without feeling or emotion.

It's more simple to put the raw video and on a voyeur site it looks like the reality of watching live the scene. (RLC for Reallife).

Don't be confused : technic is not art.

You can use these videos to make, after that, some extra videos but as many say (and surely don't say but also think) they don't appreciate your addings. For the sound it's easy for us to switch off it (like the barking) but a video with many sequences of less than 1 second (even without being epileptic) is of no interest (or poor interest).

But as you speak about "trolls" I suppose that what we say is not important for you.  You want to be the hero !! That's it !

And some will encourage you because they simply appreciate to get a video. I think you could be more appreciated with simple but more realistic video.

But you can add "more technical" videos if you want. So the "trolls" and the other could choose to watch what they want and maybe all the videos depending on the moment or the mood.

Don't be offended. If your videos were to buy I don't think we'll pay more the "technical" ones (if we bought them) than the raw videos or just improved ones for some details. A good montage is interesting but the special effects are for your pleausre only.

It's an opinion and I'm not a troll as you consider those who don't agree with you but simply give their opinion with thanks and without agressiveness. The opinion, for you, can be given only if it is for congratulations.

KIS : Keep It Simple !!

I thank you for posting videos, as many do. I have an opinion about the quality of your addings and I write it down  here. Simple.

• Upvote 7

Literally the exact response a child would have. Calling people "wieners" and "trolls" because they don't like something? Grow up, kid. You come off as the least "adult" person here. 

• Upvote 6

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎17 at 5:14 PM, TMR1 said:

Cool.  I  just wish i  could hear them having sex.

Don't say that! You're just a troll with a small wiener because you don't like JoeyBallBags seizure inducing, CineMax techno sex! :dodgy:::)

• Upvote 2

I thank all of you for your uploads , and b2kbreeze your upload is also welcome because some of us have problems with others videos . So please when ever you can upload thank you again to all of you.

• Upvote 4