Leora & Paul - Videos (2016)

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎09 at 1:28 PM, joeybaggs said:

Great Job Guys on your video Post, and Hello to All! I cut my version down to 4 MINS - I Added My Own Personal Effects, Transition, Mix, Score, and - Crap, While My AWESOME Partner Polished the Knob! Ty Honey. ENJOY OR YOU CAN ALWAYS MUTE IT!

Thanks joeybaggs, that was almost better than the original on-line session! Look at Leora´s face in the end - that´s how a beautiful girl shall look like after enjoyable sex! There is a saying that if a girl has truly enjoyed sex, she is like an apple: red cheeks and semen inside.

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎10 at 7:17 AM, bullake said:

Living Room Sex 10.06.2016!!

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

Leora has really earned the name Sex Goddess now that she again approves of having sex with Paul. I am not sure if I can follow her moves any more - did she have sex with Paul yesterday in the GR, then bating with dildo in the GR in between, also yesterday, and now again sex with Paul today? Now she used her fingers so that she almost fell down when she came, and when getting up from the sofa, her steps were pretty unstable, as if she had been knocked out. That´s how you should feel after decent sex! Great!

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎12 at 7:53 AM, xanaxor said:

GR Sex just now! (555 MB)

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

Warning, contains Malware. Am not touching it. The second this afternoon, there's something in the air I think.  

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Lemat said:

Warning, contains Malware. Am not touching it. The second this afternoon, there's something in the air I think.  

Don't blame mab for this... it is a legit  site and the only site i upload my own videos to.

whoever the fuck this Xanax character is... keep an eye on him.