Leora & Paul - Videos (2016)

35 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

That was one of the first videos where Leora first got her orgasm but continued until Paul got his inside her. That is the correct order, but not that easy for Leora as nowadays she almost faints as she cums so hard. And typically, it is so important for Paul to get up immediately and go to bathroom to wash his dick - not a single thought of lying beside Leora and resting together for a while.

Its one of the only times the dirty bastard does wash his wretched body.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, kalevipoeg said:

That was one of the first videos where Leora first got her orgasm but continued until Paul got his inside her. That is the correct order, but not that easy for Leora as nowadays she almost faints as she cums so hard. And typically, it is so important for Paul to get up immediately and go to bathroom to wash his dick - not a single thought of lying beside Leora and resting together for a while.

I hope she's not trying to get pregnant with him.  I've never seen a women who is more deserving of a totally raw fuck than Leora. If she has a kid with Paul then, unless she's getting some on the side and risking an unstable family , she's never gonna get properly laid.

Leora, hit me up, I got what you need and can travel! :p

• Upvote 1

On ‎2016‎-‎08‎-‎13 at 3:11 PM, Howard said:

Ben önerebilir Eğer başkalarına inceleyen ilk önce aşağıdaki linke ile başlar. Bu önceki yaklaşık 6 saat alınmıştır. Leora zaten o sonunda ondan bir artış almak için erken ona başlamak zorunda biliyordum, onun ne istediğini biliyordu ve * Bence deneyime dayalı *.

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

• Upvote 2

On ‎2016‎-‎08‎-‎28 at 3:17 AM, Chip2020 said:

Leora & Paul take turns getting each other off orally. I think Leora got ripped off because the dog ruined her orgasm, but Paul had no such problem.

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

Thanks chip and wookinanpub, I woke to find I had missed all this, but it turned out I had not missed that much. Anyway thanks for letting me see this although I still do not now why she was naked 5 hours earlier. Had she already had a go in bed so that's why she did not really need satisfying here?

• Upvote 4

This was one of the very few (if not the first) times when Paul managed to make Leora come with his tongue (though Leora moved her pussy quite actively towards Paul´s tongue, I guess it´s better she is active in that position also). And this time Leora lost two first drops of Paul´s sperm, but she caught the rest into her mouth - there was enough left. It is great to watch the final of Leora´s blowjob in half speed!

On ‎2016‎-‎08‎-‎30 at 8:55 AM, Newton said:

Vidéo              (The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

13 minutes de pas grand-chose qui se passe, et pourtant ...

Superbe cette vidéo, MERCI Newton ....