Leora & Paul - Videos (2016)

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, akaanon2 said:

How come he finishes and goes straight back to watching television.... never heard of cuddling up and seconds. Which I am sure she could cope with!!!!!

Paul selfish a donkey. No wonder.

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎17 at 11:58 AM, Newton said:

It's a large file this time.

The buildup was slow, with a surprising amount of cuddling and foreplay from Paul.

Unfortunately the only lighting comes from the TV. It was so dark I was expecting the video camera to switch to night mode

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

Good work newton, good quality for a vid without light in living room, i think don't do better with mine ^^

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎17 at 11:58 AM, Newton said:

Il est un grand dossier cette fois.

L'accumulation a été lente, avec une quantité surprenante de câlins et foreplay de Paul.

Malheureusement, le seul éclairage provient du téléviseur. Il était si sombre que j'attendais la caméra vidéo pour passer en mode nuit

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

merci pour les video

2 minutes ago, wookinpanub said:

a little touch here a little touch there  finishing up in the GR. the dog kept fairly quiet till she reached climax .... i sure do wish she would use her toy more lol.

so anyways here they are ... 4 files  if you wanna just get to the nitty gritty the 3rd file is the one ..... enjoy

I agree.  What's the sense of having a Toy if you never use it.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I agree.  What's the sense of having a Toy if you never use it.

Seems like she didn't want to take a risk of getting cought.. It could make things Worse if she did.. 

He could feel Jealous.

Any way thanks a lot wookinpanub.

And if I am not mistaken her energy is still up.. 

Maybe will be more surprised today from her .. But I don't get my hopes up yet.....

Thanks again

• Upvote 2

Brilliant - my alarm failed to wake me up.

Even worse I thought she might bate and set to record in the LR in case I didn't wake up which was a good choice until ...

Until I saw this I was blissfully unaware but watching my video I should have guessed. Then it looked like she and Paul were ready to go on the couch but the TV proved too interesting.