Leora & Paul - Videos (2016)

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, if you can just get a capture of her pulling out her easel and painting a picture of a squirrel, you will win my enduring admiration! :biggrin:

(Oops, that's sounds like little squirrel is begging -- I must ban myself -- but I'm sure many other Leora fans are happy that you can allow us to see her divinity.)

• Upvote 2

On ‎2016‎-‎10‎-‎01 at 2:13 PM, joeybaggs said:

THE GODDESS, WEEKEND MARATHON CONTINUES

All Videos are from a third party off the NET - I Just Edited the Videos for Viewing, Added Music n' Mix, Effect, Transition

THE GODDESS TEMPLE - FOR THOSE FEW WHO NEEDS TO WORSHIP HER!

Translated, in Spanish - Tal era el poder de la última palabra de que los antiguos colocaron en el cuidado de la diosa    and Russian -Такова была мощь Окончательной Силы, старые поместили его в уходе за Богини

LEORA, EDUCATING PAUL, IN THE ART OF LOVE!

I am sorry to say, the Private Bate had NO Audio, So I improvise!
  THE GODDESS PRIVATE MOMENT

The Goddess at Work.mp4

CARING FOR THE GODDESS - SPECIAL TO ME!     (The Video Contents are No Longer Accessible and Have Been Removed)

Perfection, pure perfection, the Goddess at her best, Thank You 

• Upvote 1

On ‎2016‎-‎10‎-‎01 at 2:13 PM, joeybaggs said:

THE GODDESS, WEEKEND MARATHON CONTINUES

All Videos are from a third party off the NET - I Just Edited the Videos for Viewing, Added Music n' Mix, Effect, Transition

THE GODDESS TEMPLE - FOR THOSE FEW WHO NEEDS TO WORSHIP HER!

Translated, in Spanish - Tal era el poder de la última palabra de que los antiguos colocaron en el cuidado de la diosa    and Russian -Такова была мощь Окончательной Силы, старые поместили его в уходе за Богини

LEORA, EDUCATING PAUL, IN THE ART OF LOVE!

I am sorry to say, the Private Bate had NO Audio, So I improvise!
  THE GODDESS PRIVATE MOMENT

The Goddess at Work.mp4

CARING FOR THE GODDESS - SPECIAL TO ME!           (The Video Contents are No Longer Accessible and Have Been Removed)

She is really quite amazing!

• Upvote 1