Leora & Paul - Videos (2016)

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They only appear blank to Non-Premium Members.  A Premium Membership is required to View and Download the Content. 

That's not usually the case and hasn't prevented me seeing a constant stream of Leora pictures and videos for months. The Barcelona page has gifs by Hope that I can see perfectly well. I wonder why there's been a change without notice. I do find it rather odd.

Fully entitled to operate this way of course, but not sure why it's suddenly become like this without prior warning to regulars, like me....

This is happening to me too. Some days I see everything and others times nothing and I am a premium member, does not matter what browser I use. I am usually on mobile though I don't know if that makes difference. 

55 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

That's not usually the case and hasn't prevented me seeing a constant stream of Leora pictures and videos for months. The Barcelona page has gifs by Hope that I can see perfectly well. I wonder why there's been a change without notice. I do find it rather odd.

Fully entitled to operate this way of course, but not sure why it's suddenly become like this without prior warning to regulars, like me....

Previous Months the Majority of users had uploaded using Anony.ws which is classified as a Third Party Host.A couple of weeks ago Anony.ws got pulled Offline. Any Content placed on their Servers is no longer accessible. Due to that happening has a lot of Members lately using the Attachment Feature which requires a Premium Membership to see content placed in Attachments.

How the content is placed is solely upon the Member themselves.

Any Member that still uses a Third Party Hosts that Content can be seen until a DMCA Order is placed for the Removal of Content from the Hosting Server.

• Upvote 1

No pago la suscripcion de RLC y voy a pagar por esto para ver 2 fotos y 1 video jajajajajjaja. Me parece a mi que van a llover denuncias a todo aquel que suba videos a este foro a partir de ahora, por simple despecho, y yo el primero. 

EDITO: Denunciado queda el usuario "golfer06" al soporte de Reallifecam. 

PD: O lo vemos TODOS, o aquí no lo ve nadie :sleepy:

• Upvote 1

Alma

Camcaps is not affiliated with Reallife cam in any way, but a seperate forum created to post and discuss reallifecam as well many other voyuer type material and sites on the interent.

Some of the posters use the attachment center located within the forum tools to post pictures and videos, and these pictures and videos can only be viewed by premium members of the Camcaps forum. A yearly membership of $12:00 US gives you access to thousands of pictures and videos located in the attachment center.

Other posters use thrid party servers to post content, but what happens is 3rd party get a DMCA takedown order from RLC and the posts are removed from thier servers and then removed form our forum, or other 3rd party servers only hold the content in thier servers for a short period of time, sometimes a little as a couple days, this is sometimes why you see blank posts or a message that states this conrtent is not longer availible.

I hope this answers you questions, if you would like more information please feel free to PM one of the Moderators or the Forum Admistrator, we would be glad to answer any questions you have.

Thanks 

Rider

• Upvote 1