Leora & Paul - Videos (2016)

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, niphuni said:

Use AdBlock Plus, a proper pop-up blocker, don't click on the trash "download" ad button, and stop being a n00b. I don't think you can make money from them, but I'm sure they can make money from you being a n00b.

You've posted 5 times and *I* am the noob?!

If it wasn't for AdBlock Plus, NOD32 & Malwarebytes, your links would cause me (and others) problems.

Use Zippy, Myairbridge or Sendvid. If you need extra money, take a job as a fluffer.

PRO TIP:  Someone provides a link who has less than 25 posts, think twice before proceeding.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Howard said:

You've posted 5 times and *I* am the noob?!

If it wasn't for AdBlock Plus, NOD32 & Malwarebytes, your links would cause me (and others) problems.

Use Zippy, Myairbridge or Sendvid. If you need extra money, take a job as a fluffer.

PRO TIP:  Someone provides a link who has less than 25 posts, think twice before proceeding.

Out of the 12 links in the mirror link, 1 has been taken down already. there's still 11 more left for people to download with.

I never post more than few times within a few hours time with the same name.

The goal is to provide free vids as long as possible; not make money. I wouldn't even had known about the redirects had you not pointed them out. Obviously, you knew about them because you are a n00b and didn't have your pooper properly protected.

13 minutes ago, celoclu said:

Out of the 12 links in the mirror link, 1 has been taken down already. there's still 11 more left for people to download with.

I never post more than few times within a few hours time with the same name.

The goal is to provide free vids as long as possible; not make money. I wouldn't even had known about the redirects had you not pointed them out. Obviously, you knew about them because you are a n00b and didn't have your pooper properly protected.

Again,...I can't believe I'm responding to another noob (with only 1 post and hasn't even UPLOADED a clip to share). But you have to be schooled.

You make some valid points but you have to walk before you can run. To go through various pop-ups (that leave malware or..???) is ridiculous when there are three sites (that I know of) that take you directly to the video. For someone (in this scenario) to profit knowing malware and other harmful crap can be passed along is selfish and irresponsible.  It's like 1995 all over again!

As I said, lesson learned is PROCEED WITH CAUTION when someone with less than 25 posts provides a link.

End of discussion (for me).

• Upvote 1

If it wasn't for your stupidity his links wouldn't cause any problems neither.

Mirrorcreator has been around for quite a while now and is being used broadly across the web. Just because you haven't seen it yet doesn't make any more dangerous.

Regarding your last post.... for someone who's evidently so computer illiterate you are acting kinda smug. If you can't handle some pop-ups (which should be non-existend in the first place since you have adblock installed) or can't even figure out how to download/view the file offered on your preferred host (which is literally 3 clicks away for each one) maybe someone should teach you how to crawl first because you make the impression you've skipped that part in the past.

Look Down.gif

This Thread is for Videos Only

The Only Commenting in this Thread is to be Done by the Original Poster of the Video Content.

Any Comments and/or Quotes that are Not By The Original Video Poster Will Be Removed Without Notice.

A Separate Thread is Made for Commenting, Quotes and to Thank the Poster or You can use the Reputation Button That is the Same as Saying Thank You.  The Choice is Yours.

Note: Due to Spam & Malware Caused by Third Party Video Web Sites Those Links are Not Permitted.

(Links From Third Party Video Web Sites Will Be Removed)

If you wish to Upload a Video from Other Web Sites, Please Download the Video then Upload it through a Third Party Hosting Site or Use The Attachment Feature on the Bottom of the Comment Box if Available. 

Posting Videos Using Third Party Hosting Services

There is a Possibility that the Video Content Posted Could be Removed from the Third Party Hosting Servers by Means of a DMCA Takedown Which is Ordered by Reallifecam (RLC).

CamCaps.net Assumes No Responsibility for Video Content Placed on Third Party Hosting Sites.

If You See: (The Video Content is No Longer Accessible) 

Means the Video was Removed From The Third Party Hosting Server.

• Upvote 1

On ‎2016‎-‎11‎-‎27 at 8:36 AM, niphuni said:

Caught them today in the guest room. I hope mirror creator is okay to be posted on here:

7m 11s

47.31 MB

Leora_fucks_Paul_in_Guest_Room.webm

gotta agree with howard. no one should have to go through the bullshit of these popups and ads when there are other alternatives. right now i guess i'll live without that vid.

• Upvote 1