Leora & Paul - Pictures (2016)

5 hours ago, supercopter said:

bonne idee et merci de l'avoir fait le texte en anglais et aussi en francais dans la bulle sur la photo

Avec plaisir !

J'ai retenu les conseils des uns et des autres. Bon dimanche !

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎17 at 2:49 AM, ChickenMadras said:

No, nothing to see here. You just carry on playing that guitar.

ouais enfin c'est pas s'ils avaient fait leurs choses a faire dans la chambre hein ;-) 

vous voulez quoi, qu'il tiens sa bite tout le temps et qu'il lui colle tout le temps dans cette pièce, ce n'est qu'un homme ce pauvre paul pas un dieu ^^

• Upvote 1

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎17 at 2:49 AM, ChickenMadras said:

No, nothing to see here. You just carry on playing that guitar.

From today? If so, this was just after finished fucking in the bedroom.

18 minutes ago, Spoon said:

From today? If so, this was just after finished fucking in the bedroom.

Ah, I missed that. They could at least have been considerate enough to move the sex games to the guest room to cater for the freeloaders like me ;-)

59 minutes ago, ChickenMadras said:

Ah, I missed that. They could at least have been considerate enough to move the sex games to the guest room to cater for the freeloaders like me ;-)

They would do for sure if the freeloaders would also contribute to their living expenses. A good guesture would be volontarily........

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

ouais enfin c'est pas s'ils avaient fait leurs choses a faire dans la chambre hein ;-) 

vous voulez quoi, qu'il tiens sa bite tout le temps et qu'il lui colle tout le temps dans cette pièce, ce n'est qu'un homme ce pauvre paul pas un dieu ^^

Une femme aussi jolie, qui prend constamment soin d'elle, tu ne passerais pas plus de temps avec elle ?

La prendre dans tous les sens ?

Inviter des amis ?

la faire rire, tout simplement... Ils ne rient jamais ensemble...

Elle l'embrasse très peu avec la langue...

17 minutes ago, henriPas said:

Une femme aussi jolie, qui prend constamment soin d'elle, tu ne passerais pas plus de temps avec elle ?

La prendre dans tous les sens ?

Inviter des amis ?

la faire rire, tout simplement... Ils ne rient jamais ensemble...

Elle l'embrasse très peu avec la langue...

beh ouais mais vue qu'il venais de baiser dans la chambre et dans tous les sens (dessous, coté, dessus, ect), on peut pas trop lui reprocher de faire un break musical ^^ 

invité des amis, moi je suis pour aussi et pas forcément pour ce que tu pense, ils ont besoin de voir des gens quand même et faire des soirée et surtout que l'on soit aussi présent pour le partager ;-) 

apres pour le côté relation, n'oublie pas qu'ils sont russes et si tu regarde les autres couples, il n'y en a pas beaucoup qui exprime la tendresse et l'amour fou ^^ 

• Upvote 1

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎19 at 0:02 PM, redthonglover said:

(The Image Contents are No Longer Accessible and have been Removed)

Great to see it's happening at all hours of the day and night, now, with good camera angles, obviously chosen deliberately. Their contract should definitely be renewed just in case anyone had any doubts!

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, bubbleobillo said:

Great to see it's happening at all hours of the day and night, now, with good camera angles, obviously chosen deliberately. Their contract should definitely be renewed just in case anyone had any doubts!

After they have chosen this corner of the couch, their sex has been the most voyeur-friendly ever on RLC, not because of Paul but because Leora has found such fantastic oral talents - I think all of us can feel that mouth and tongue like we were in Paul´s Place. Leora has also learned to finger herself for reaching the orgasm (strong ones lately!), Paul tries to help her, but without success. And Paul lasts now past Leora´s orgasm, so that we can now see her blowjob and swallowing in the end. Great, just great!

The beginning was frustrating, though. Paul got his hand close to Leora´s pussy, Leora had her panties still on but started to rub her pussy through her panties and moved Paul´s hand a little. Paul then put his hand inside Leora´s panties but did not move the hand very much, Leora had to pull the hand deeper into the panties, continued her own rubbing and must have been terribly horny and wet. But nothing happened then, Paul needed to watch TV and pick his nose. Leora went to the toilet, got back and stood on the other side of the couch, starting to rub Paul´s  dick on top of his trousers. Paul kind of stepped away, but finally he decided to let go. I could never in my life have acted like that - hand in a beautiful girl´s panties, but without any result, because cars on TV and picking the nose are more attractive. Shame on you Paul, but Leora should get double bonuses from this day on!