Leora & Paul - Pictures (2016)

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎27 at 7:03 AM, BBsq69 said:

Fantastically close up. I wondered if they would ever fuck there and even better if Leora would bate there one day although she did once give herself some quick strokes to provoke Paul. It is really shame pulling the blue top down rather than off got in the way of any actual penetration shots but I guess we can't have everything. Notable about this was that they were in the BeR and came out to fuck!!!!!

This was staged for RLC viewers and they pandered to the camera so much so that Leora even moved her hair out of the way during the BJ so we could get a better view. Not complaining, but stuff like this is usually the domain of VV not RLC. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Chip2020 said:

This was staged for RLC viewers and they pandered to the camera so much so that Leora even moved her hair out of the way during the BJ so we could get a better view. Not complaining, but stuff like this is usually the domain of VV not RLC. 

True but don't complain - which yo aren't doing. Nelly's no different nor is Masha, but I think saying it's like VV is going a bit far. There is a difference between fuck buddies and genuine couples.

• Upvote 4

12 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

True but don't complain - which yo aren't doing. Nelly's no different nor is Masha, but I think saying it's like VV is going a bit far. There is a difference between fuck buddies and genuine couples.

Yeah, I'll have to agree with you about the difference between the quality of the relationships on RLC vs VV. My comment was more about the performance than the substance.

• Upvote 5

my oppinion. Leora getting hotter everyday. Ofc she's aware of the cams and us - the public. Think she's pushing her own limits. Has realized some complains from the past and now, later on, she's more and more opened to...give somekind of sattisfaction to the ones that aprreciate it. She needs to be appreciated. She needs to be loved and admired. Think, that paul is not in this with her. Either she asks him to do it so explicite or - played him and he even doesn't realize. He's such a troll, indeed. To not make any effort to satisfy your own girl, to let her do all the loving, caressing, even fucking etc...is just... nevermind... Speachless. Leora is a QUEEN!

+ Can't wait the day she'll perform an anal.

Kiss, Leora! Keep it on! ;-)

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, gogism said:

my oppinion. Leora getting hotter everyday. Ofc she's aware of the cams and us - the public. Think she's pushing her own limits. Has realized some complains from the past and now, later on, she's more and more opened to...give somekind of sattisfaction to the ones that aprreciate it. She needs to be appreciated. She needs to be loved and admired. Think, that paul is not in this with her. Either she asks him to do it so explicite or - played him and he even doesn't realize. He's such a troll, indeed. To not make any effort to satisfy your own girl, to let her do all the loving, caressing, even fucking etc...is just... nevermind... Speachless. Leora is a QUEEN!

+ Can't wait the day she'll perform an anal.

Kiss, Leora! Keep it on! ;-)

Of course Paul is in on it. He knows where the cameras are and I think he has improved a lot in satisfying her needs, especially in terms of the exhibitionism. Paul is not a stupid guy. he knows exactly what is going on. Regarding anal, I doubt if we shall ever see it from here. Different countries, different things. Anal is an extreme rarity on RLC unlike swallowing cum so I guess that's the way it works for them. I think in the UK you would see more anal and less swallowing. Masha hasm't even done anal as far as I know (Sasha's cock is long rather than with a huge girth which women assure me is the important measurement) and Leora's arsehole is probably very tight and not easily accessible. 

• Upvote 4

Interesting observations, BBsq69, as usual.

I will confer with a well-known white-striped cat on CC and ask him to confirm your hypothesis. I'm certain he would be willing to be involved in the research.

For me, I'm stuck with :heart: at a distance from the Goddess.

• Upvote 3

This Thread is for Pictures & Comments Relating to the Pictures

Commenting is allowed but it is to pertain to the Topic of the Pictures that have been Posted.

Any Comments that are not about the Pictures Posted must be placed in the General Chat Thread for this Apartment or an Appropriate Thread that is for the Subject at hand.

Any Comments or Quotes placed that are not about the Pictures will be removed.