Adriana & Daniel - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Is there anyone in any of the apartments, whose table manners are worse than Daniel's? Watching him eat is stomach churning. His head is so close to his plate, that he has to raise it to put the fork or spoon in his mouth. Any closer, and he would be able to suck the food right off the plate. Adriana must have a cast iron stomach to eat next to him at meal-times!

When I read things like this, my first thought is always that I am grateful that my life is not subject to such scrutiny.

There has been a lot of touching and teasing this morning, but he seems more interested in what is on TV today than following through on her advances.  I know for me when a woman puts her hand down my pants and sucks on the tip of my penis I am turning that TV off.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest wolf1111

It seems strange to me that our friends do not post pictures or videos of Adriana and Daniel when they have sex almost every day. [glow=red,2,300]Do you all not like them?[/glow]

I seem to miss their sessions. They occur before I log on each day.

Do they still have sex everyday ?