Adriana & Daniel - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Adriana is a very sexual woman with the right partner. I suspect she has almost no boundaries including swallowing and anal. The biggest problem in her trying anal with Daniel is he has such a curvy dick. It is almost U shaped and the angles they are trying make it too painful. They need to try the spoon position with Adriana controlling the action until she gets comfortable. Lots of lube because the trust factor on her part is not there. They fuck in this position so why not do anal. I would really enjoy a day with her.

There is something strange about Daniel like ADHD. He can't come with her sucking him or jacking him. He has to control his orgasm. And he must not wash it properly as she is always examining it.

At the end it looked like she was licking his asshole....true?

Yes she did Toss his Salad .. so Lucky man and she's a perfect woman ...

• Upvote 2

Adriana is too much! She is game for anything. They do a lot of anal, she sucks him off, rim jobs, and I saw them do some fucking crazy Kama Sutra sex!

She even bates now. The only thing that got me was the other day she bates while he bates. Didn't they think of bating each other? Would have been so much better! 

I think they have tried everything and are running out of things to try!

• Upvote 1

Guest wolf1111
On 3/30/2016 at 10:04 PM, mr1010 said:

Adriana is too much! She is game for anything. They do a lot of anal, she sucks him off, rim jobs, and I saw them do some fucking crazy Kama Sutra sex!

She even bates now. The only thing that got me was the other day she bates while he bates. Didn't they think of bating each other? Would have been so much better! 

I think they have tried everything and are running out of things to try!

Possible, or it`s just their thing. I truly hope that it's not him who imposed that on their relationship. if they are both fine with it. then good.