Nina & Kira - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Girls quarreled again. This is a continuation of the old story. 
Not long ago, Nina and Kira had a quarrel due to the fact that Kira "unfaithful" to Nina with Ira (brunette who lived for some time in the girls apartment as a guest). It seems that there was nothing except kissing. 
At that time Nina for a while left the apartment. There was a lot of explanation of the relationships and emotional conversations. Ira admitted in love to Kira. But Kira went back down and told, that she does not want relations with Ira and what happened between them had been a mistake. 
It seems to me that Kira weak man. She is afraid to explanation of the relationship. It does not attempt to solve the problem, but get away from it. She decided to keep the relationship with Nina (stable and robust) and accused Ira, that she had shot down her out of the way. Nina And Kira made peace, and Ira left the apartment of girls.
As it now appears, Nina has persuaded Kira to let Ira to live in her (Kira's) apartment.
Kira did not want to let Ira to live in her apartment, but gave way to persuasion of Nina, putting Ira condition: not to open the windows and keep the curtains closed. The fact is that Kira has a serious conflict with their parents. Parents do not approve of the fact that their daughter is a lesbian and living with another girl. They are trying hard to control Kira. As I understand it, the father even beat Kira on the eyes of her mother (and she was not against it). Kira is afraid of parents and tries to avoid quarrels with them. She was lying to them, that broke up with Nina and lives in own apartment. That is why Kira set condition to Ira not to open the curtains. As I understand it, Ira violated this condition and her saw Kira's mother, which passed beside. 
Kira blames Nina that she insisted to let Ira to live in Kira's apartment. Nina says, that she would not cast out Ira into the street because her nowhere to live. Girls loudly arguing and present each other the various claims. Kira tries to get away from the apartment. She says, that Nina does not understand her, and her need to be alone. 
Nina does not allow her to leave the apartment and says that Kira once again like a child tries to run away from problems. In the end she said that if Kira Now go away from the apartment, then she  will nevermore see her (Nina).
Kira goes out of the apartment. Nina puts on his jacket and runs after her. After a while the two girls back to the apartment. They sit in different rooms and do not talk to each other.
The end.

It seems to me that in the event of the slightest problem Kira drops his hands and is trying to avoid making a decision. (This was the same in case of problems in their business). She is not very sure of herself, and obviously afraid of her family. Fearing again subjected to violence by her father, she is trying to deceive the family and avoid a explanation of the relationship and quarrels with parents. For this she is ready even to quarrel with Nina and kick Ira into the street.
On the other hand, Nina is too self-confident and assertive. She believes that Kira should be put in place of their parents, or to break off relations with them. She blames Kira that she is ready to deprive Ira help in order not to aggravate relations with parents. She says that parents Kira strongly pushed around her and trying to control her every move, and Kira could not defend its independence. 

In my opinion, Nina says the right thing, but doing it too tough and aggressive (no better than the parents of Kira), sometimes going as far as insults.
In short: both girls are not right and to both will not prevent a good psychotherapist.

• Upvote 14

One of the girls is a logician. The other is an artist. They differ. But I like them both because they are both talented, and in my opinion they are driven to like one another because of their differences. They have fought in the past, and recovered. The saga continues...

Thank you for the insight, Yury.

• Upvote 3