Nina & Kira - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Her mood has improved, they are back to swapping saliva so it looks like a bout of pussy licking and finger banging will probably follow. 

I can't understand why the just don't share the dark haired guest, they both like her and she is cute. Problem solved.

That idea works for me and I am sure that 99% of their audience would watch the 3 of them romp in the sheets. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, havingablast said:

Her mood has improved, they are back to swapping saliva so it looks like a bout of pussy licking and finger banging will probably follow. 

I can't understand why the just don't share the dark haired guest, they both like her and she is cute. Problem solved.

That idea works for me and I am sure that 99% of their audience would watch the 3 of them romp in the sheets. :biggrin:

This guest will never happen, guests tried to separate them and to live in the apartment ... let's be content with Nina and Kira ... for trips or exchange let's wish in the future ... :)

it looks like !!! nice .. welcome back u 2cuties !!!! good to see them bqck on track !! now they should have a 4some to celebrate it and start again !! otherwise they will end at the same thing they had. 

rock n roll ?? hope u do it right tonight ?

• Upvote 1