Nina & Kira - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Did anyone happen to catch Nina sneeking out to their patio long after her and Kira went to bed. She jus happened to meet up with the other girl. They were hugging and some kissing also. The one went her way to the couch and Nina back to bed. Didn't know if anyone else caught this hmmm?

I didn't see it, but I think that will not going to happen. They're hugging each other when they say спокойной ночи, so does Kira. They're just close friends. You could see that they're hiding from each other when they're naked. They pay attention to close the bathroom door when one of them is in. No matter if Kira is around or not. I could find more examples.

Alanohio's One Month Summary (A+)

I said there were two apts that could make me renew, this is the other one. What's not to like about these girls? If I had to pick one "con" it's the fact they do get "moody" now and then, but their feelings are right out there for everyone to see and they don't try and hide anything.

• Upvote 4

Nina & Kira bathe together early Friday morning 2016-03-25. Split screen showing both camera angles simultaneously.

@Chip2020

Very well done! Should you need a cam8 audio track... pm me.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, wmax said:

Nina & Kira bathe together early Friday morning 2016-03-25. Split screen showing both camera angles simultaneously.

@Chip2020

Very well done! Should you need a cam8 audio track... pm me.

Thanks wmax, but this video is split between cam5 and cam6. Both these cams are in the N&K bathroom and neither has any audio. In RLC any bathroom that also contains a toilet will not have audio (only video) for obvious reasons. Also the cameras will not be placed so that the toilet is visible. The only exception is cam5 in D&D's bathroom where, when the bath curtain is open, the toilet can be seen. D&D know this, so the curtain is always drawn when the toilet is in use.   

• Upvote 1

Yes, I know. But with cam 8 you can capture audio of the bathroom when the door isn't closed. Adding this as an underlying audio track in the video software, you could "restore" the sound. That's what I meant. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, wmax said:

Yes, I know. But with cam 8 you can capture audio of the bathroom when the door isn't closed. Adding this as an underlying audio track in the video software, you could "restore" the sound. That's what I meant. 

Gotcha. I appreciate that suggestion. I'm not sure if they said anything that's worth listening to, but I'll consider capturing cam8 along with 5 & 6 and see if it adds anything to the video. Thanks for the input.

On ‎2016‎-‎03‎-‎25 at 3:29 PM, Chip2020 said:

Gotcha. I appreciate that suggestion. I'm not sure if they said anything that's worth listening to, but I'll consider capturing cam8 along with 5 & 6 and see if it adds anything to the video. Thanks for the input.

If anyone is interested, here is the Nina & Kira bath video from 2016-03-25 with the audio that wmax provided me. Thanks wmax.

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

• Upvote 3