Nina & Kira - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

I can't see but I can hear it loud and clear from the Living Room

I think N&K they beautiful lovers I enjoy watching them make love they really enjoy each other I love to watch 2 girls or Girl masterbating 

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Nick said:

I think N&K they beautiful lovers I enjoy watching them make love they really enjoy each other I love to watch 2 girls or Girl masterbating 

I agree there's something about two women who genuinely love each other having sex. it's incredible 

• Upvote 3

In short:
Nina comes home late, do not answer the phone, helps to some girl to make repairs and do not pay attention to Kira. Kira is jealous of Nina and makes a claims to her. Nina defends and makes a claims to Kira. Kira responds quietly and quite logical. Nina goes to hysterics. Apparently, this situation will they not the first time. Cyrus is jealous, and perhaps without a special occasion. Nina gives a reason and knows that her will rescue the tears. 

Summary: girls are fools. :biggrin:

• Upvote 11

On 2/5/2016 at 6:44 PM, Yury said:

En resumen:
Nina llega tarde a casa, no conteste el teléfono, ayuda a una chica para hacer las reparaciones y no le presta atención a Kira. Kira está celosa de Nina y hace unas afirmaciones con ella. Nina se defiende y hace unas afirmaciones a Kira. Kira responde en voz baja y con bastante lógica. Nina se pone histérica. Al parecer, esta situación no la primera vez. Cyrus es celosa, y quizás sin una razón en especial. Nina le da una razón y sabe que las lágrimas la rescatarán. 

Resumen: las niñas son tontas. :biggrin:

Thanks Yury.  Great explanation and better summary. :biggrin: