Zoya & Lev - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Unfortunately, I never did let go of her, she left this world and is NOW, my guardian angel watching over me. I lost her to cancer in 2005:heart:.................CANCER SUCKS:angry:

Yes she was very beautiful woman, and even more beautiful inside with kindness, and caring for others.

cacjc I miss her every single day. Gone but never forgotten::)

Sorry to hear that mate it brought a tear to my eye reading that i'm a cancer survivor so i know how it is

• Upvote 2

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I disagree with the relationship of Tabu, she is their friend and went to acting school with Lev, They today still perform together from time to time. All three are recognized actors and very accomplished at their trade.

As for the closeness, I use to give my wife best friend, the most sensual full body massages completely naked on the bedroom floor, while my wife watched TV or slept or even helped sometimes. Never once did I overstep the boundaries. Oh i use tease the shit of Dana, and her I, but we both the knew the limits, and are still very good friends today.

It is the same with Lev and Tabu, just really good friends, but they will not overstep the boundaries.

We have been watching them for almost a year now. they play, they tease, and they watch movies and stuff on Lev;s I pad. 

Wow, Thes, that is amazing, pal. And very touching my friend. I didn't know that it was easy to feel comfortable with that. I don't know if I could do it. Would you have felt comfortable if your wife did it to your friend?

But I think that it is fantastic. I feel so conventional compared to you.

10 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Unfortunately, I never did let go of her, she left this world and is NOW, my guardian angel watching over me. I lost her to cancer in 2005:heart:.................CANCER SUCKS:angry:

Yes she was very beautiful woman, and even more beautiful inside with kindness, and caring for others.

cacjc I miss her every single day. Gone but never forgotten::)

You were obviously a great husband to her. I know you miss her Thes. Too many people  here have lost their wives to cancer. My wife got a scare last year. She was diagnosed with LCIS, a sort  of Stage 0 breast cancer. Caught extremely early. They removed a very small section of her breast and she takes anti-cancer drugs. After 5 years she will have the same  risk of breast cancer as every other woman. So we are lucky.