Zoya & Lev - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

52 minutes ago, alanohio said:

Moved this from pictures where it didn't belong (I'm surprised the Mods didn't catch it). I'm hoping a question with supporting photos is better suited for this thread?

Just throwing this out for something to think about...

Does anyone think that Taboo actually might be Zoya's sister? I saw them both side by side this morning without makeup, and they looked a lot alike. If so, it would make the relationship even more interesting, but maybe Taboo dated Lev before Zoya... and although zoya might not like it, a family tie like that would make it hard to complain much.

I previously thought she was Lev's sister, but I'm open to this new possibility as well.

Minor sidebar; Zoya is wearing the grey shorts Taboo wore yesterday.

2nd picture; Zoya or Taboo? (I know the answer)

Must have been your Lucky Day.   LOL

• Upvote 1

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lev turned into a decent person today.

Zoya must have started her monthly cycle this morning - besides hints in the bathroom, she looked pretty miserable with cramps. That part aside, Lev actually spent the day in cuddle mode with her watching TV and taking care of her. I have to admit, it was as surprising as it was interesting to watch. He actually put aside his gaming urge to care for her.

Maybe not lasting, but you have to give credit when due :)

• Upvote 4

This Thread is for the General Chat for this Apartment

This is for General Chat. If you have any Pictures or Videos Please place them in their Proper Threads.

If you're going to chat about anything other than the Apartment. Please use the Proper Threads for that Subject.

If there isn't a Subject, Please make one.

On 4/11/2016 at 4:31 PM, alanohio said:

Been watching Lev and Taboo on the couch off and on all evening - with Zoya at the computer desk.

I have to believe Taboo is a close relative - probably sister. Too much closeness, laughing and giggling, and Taboo likes to touch Lev, stroke his hair,etc. It's just not possible to think anything else with Zoya in the room.

I'm just making a scenario up here, but maybe Lev and Taboo's childhood wasn't so perfect and Lev was his sister's "protector" so to speak? That would form a very close bond. Or maybe they were close for other reasons I won't mention - but they are definitely close and Zoya seems to put up with it.

Alan I am convinced she is either Lev's sister or 1st cousin, probably cousin.

Zoya would never put up with Lev close to Tabu unless she was Lev's relative.

Imagine if they were all just friends. If you were Zoya would you put up with their closeness and being alone otherwise?

I disagree with the relationship of Tabu, she is their friend and went to acting school with Lev, They today still perform together from time to time. All three are recognized actors and very accomplished at their trade.

As for the closeness, I use to give my wife best friend, the most sensual full body massages completely naked on the bedroom floor, while my wife watched TV or slept or even helped sometimes. Never once did I overstep the boundaries. Oh i use tease the shit of Dana, and her I, but we both the knew the limits, and are still very good friends today.

It is the same with Lev and Tabu, just really good friends, but they will not overstep the boundaries.

We have been watching them for almost a year now. they play, they tease, and they watch movies and stuff on Lev;s I pad. 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I disagree with the relationship of Tabu, she is their friend and went to acting school with Lev, They today still perform together from time to time. All three are recognized actors and very accomplished at their trade.

As for the closeness, I use to give my wife best friend, the most sensual full body massages completely naked on the bedroom floor, while my wife watched TV or slept or even helped sometimes. Never once did I overstep the boundaries. Oh i use tease the shit of Dana, and her I, but we both the knew the limits, and are still very good friends today.

It is the same with Lev and Tabu just really good friends, but they will overstep the boundaries.

We have been watching them for almost a year now. they play, they tease, and they watch Lev;s I pad. 

Very understanding wife you have their Thes don't let her go mate she sounds like a beauty

• Upvote 1

Unfortunately, I never did let go of her, she left this world and is NOW, my guardian angel watching over me. I lost her to cancer in 2005:heart:.................CANCER SUCKS:angry:

Yes she was very beautiful woman, and even more beautiful inside with kindness, and caring for others.

cacjc I miss her every single day. Gone but never forgotten::)

• Upvote 5