Zoya & Lev - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

58 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Yes, "Tabu" is back! Oh, joy!

Alan, she may be Lev's sister. She never shows a drop of nudity even though she has been there on and off for a long time.

Now mind you, technically she is a guest and need not show us anything. But she is a kiljoy and a prude. She won't even take her clothes off to shower!

She would rather be dirty than show us even a hint. And she has talked about "beating us" and never showing a thing. 

And her brother and her have too close of a relationship for my comfort. Borderline incestuous. Why Zoya puts up with these two I'll never understand.

Well I captured her nipples in the past. I think Zoya has begun to tolerate her but to balance it out Zoya should bring a "sister" in too, one for whom showering requires getting water on her skin.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is she a friend or Lev's sister?

I don't know that they are talented. I tend to think of Lev as a poor actor, but I don't know.

And the guest whoever she is does not clearly want to be seen even topless to the extent that she won't even shower without clothes on.

4 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Is she a friend or Lev's sister?

I don't know that they are talented. I tend to think of Lev as a poor actor, but I don't know.

And the guest whoever she is does not clearly want to be seen even topless to the extent that she won't even shower without clothes on.

1010, what are you saying? just because someone who is a guest, and not part of the project, you object to them because they choose not to get naked.  My friend they are very talented actors  actresses and musicians. Tabu is friend of both Lev and Zoya. They come from D&D group and they are all a very talented group, Look at the guitargst. Efim and Darnita, Nelly, Diana, and Zoya, Lev and Tabu. Masha is learning fast how to play the guitar and has lovely voice. Leora, Zoya, Maya, Kami and Masha are all artist and can paint in various disciplines. And just look at all the fabulous models that have graced the Barcelona apartment. RLC is full very talented young people. not just a bunch of exhibitionist ::) 

Thes, it is fine what you say. I didn't know that they were all friends. You forget I am not always as involved with all this. I have a wife, kids one of whom bugs the hell out of me and other stuff. Voyeurism is much newer to me than to you. I always, always trust your judgment pal. If you say this, I respect it. And you are one of most honorable people I know. I am not always perfect. I admit to wanting to see nakedness and sex. i know a lot of others here do also. 

It is true that a guest technically doesn't have to show anything. So on that point I agree.

You call her "Tabu" though, don't you? I didn't make up the name, didn't even know what it meant for a while. Same thing with "darnita". Isn't she also a guest? Why should she show us stuff? Ohter guests at Dasha's and Nelly's and Masha's have had sex there.

I don't say she has to do anything. But you have to admit that the name is because she is rather extreme with the non-nudity. She even makes a game of it at times by saying she will make sure we see nothing. Even blue and that other brown headed girl have had sex at Carina's. And there was a three way at Nina & Kira's once with a guest.

I don't object to her as a person Thes, I don't know her from adam. And she is within her rights not to get naked. But others do. And sometimes she and lev have interfered I feel with Zoya's relationship with Lev. If they are not brother and sisteer, how can Lev her get that close with him and why does Zoya allow it? I still think they are brother and sister. Very close b/s. And I have not seen the guest do anything particularly artistic. I know lev acts and Zoya is a great artist. I guess she acts too but I don't know. 

Many of these people are talented. I love guitargst, have talked to him.

I have had a bad day so please forgive me for this post. You are my friend and will always be.

6 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Thes, it is fine what you say. I didn't know that they were all friends. You forget I am not always as involved with all this. I have a wife, kids one of whom bugs the hell out of me and other stuff. Voyeurism is much newer to me than to you. I always, always trust your judgment pal. If you say this, I respect it. And you are one of most honorable people I know. I am not always perfect. I admit to wanting to see nakedness and sex. i know a lot of others here do also. 

It is true that a guest technically doesn't have to show anything. So on that point I agree.

You call her "Tabu" though, don't you? I didn't make up the name, didn't even know what it meant for a while. Same thing with "darnita". Isn't she also a guest? Why should she show us stuff? Ohter guests at Dasha's and Nelly's and Masha's have had sex there.

I don't say she has to do anything. But you have to admit that the name is because she is rather extreme with the non-nudity. She even makes a game of it at times by saying she will make sure we see nothing. Even blue and that other brown headed girl have had sex at Carina's. And there was a three way at Nina & Kira's once with a guest.

I don't object to her as a person Thes, I don't know her from adam. And she is within her rights not to get naked. But others do. And sometimes she and lev have interfered I feel with Zoya's relationship with Lev. If they are not brother and sisteer, how can Lev her get that close with him and why does Zoya allow it? I still think they are brother and sister. Very close b/s. And I have not seen the guest do anything particularly artistic. I know lev acts and Zoya is a great artist. I guess she acts too but I don't know. 

I have had a bad day so please forgive me for this post. You are my friend and will always be.

Tabu (actress) 

This a Indian film actress and where the name comes from 1010, not Taboo, and as for Darnita, which comes from the very proud Suix Indians "drawn with a lance"

The key words are it is choice, or their choice, just like Kristy's Angels, some chose nudity in front of the cameras, and some did not. but we don't criticize them ? Why ?

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

I'm not looking for a war here, but this is one of the funniest posts I've seen in a while!  I could write books on your involvement viewing RLC and CC.  Like I said, not looking for a war......it was just a funny post!!

Thes, I told you not to pursue this. I don't want any argument with you. Why not pick on the myriad of others who are much more insensitive than me? Do you want to call me insensitive? Cause right now I am not in the mood for this. I could just as easily just leave all this crap and make Harley's day.

I didn't even know the reasons for the names given. You know I am not always on, miss a lot. As it is I am on too much and my wife gets mad at me.

I don't even care about this issue. I  am sorry I even post. When your friends get on you who can you really trust?

Please pm me, Thes. I refuse to post any more on this topic! It doesn't mean crap to me why get a headache over it?

22 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Tabu (actress) 

This a Indian film actress and where the name comes from 1010, not Taboo, and as for Darnita, which comes from the very proud Suix Indians "drawn with a lance"

The key words are it is choice, or their choice, just like Kristy's Angels, some chose nudity in front of the cameras, and some did not. but we don't criticize them ? Why ?

I can't find any reference to Darnita being a Sioux name. Where did you get that from?

Spoon, I am not the one who came up with either name for these two young ladies, but I do like them and they seem to fit them, kinda like scooter for a girl dog in Leora's apartment

Or blue for the girl in Carina and Sabrina's apartment, Some people have started to give Kristy's Angels names. I guess so everyone knows who they are talking about.

I was on the chat the night many people were trying to come up with a name fro Efim's GF, and it was then I found out about Darnita and being Soiux and meaning of drawn with a lance.

• Upvote 1

Я не думаю, что гость является сестрой Льва. Я точно знаю, что они учились вместе в театральном институте. Лев и гость были на разных курсах (с разными учителями). Они являются друзьями с того времени. Лев стал победителем театрального конкурса молодых талантов. Это довольно высокое достижение. Лев и Зои играть в одном из лучших театров России. Я думаю, что они, безусловно, талантлив, в противном случае они бы не попали в этот театр. 

Я бы не сказал, что все арендаторы квартир очень талантливы. На мой взгляд, Лиора и Маша начертить на уровне детской художественной школы. Но УРЛ, без сомнения, пытается выбрать творческие personality.

• Upvote 2

Very interesting Joey Baggs. How do we know this? I accept that this may be the case but I would love to know how people know. I only knew that Zoya is an artist and that Lev acts. I suspected the guest does too, but I don't know.