Zoya & Lev - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, madwolf33 said:

this dude needs to take a bath and change cloths. i know he has to sting bad by now

I think the attraction Zoya has to Lev can be summed up to "love is both dumb and blind'.

I don't see any redeeming qualities of him.  I still see Russian etiquette (when it comes to women) needing much improvement over European and American values. 

4 hours ago, Howard said:

I think the attraction Zoya has to Lev can be summed up to "love is both dumb and blind'.

I don't see any redeeming qualities of him.  I still see Russian etiquette (when it comes to women) needing much improvement over European and American values. 

he changed his shorts but still has the same socks and short on LOL

Zoya has not been nude or topless around the apartment for about the last three days . Could it be that she has reached her maximum bonus points for September? If she starts up again on or about Oct. 1 we will know for sure. This assumes that they pay bonuses only up to some maximum amount each month to prevent a nude non-stop bater from breaking the bank.

RLC must have  increased the bonuses recently to account for the increased  nudity and bating at several apartments.

10 minutes ago, me2hk said:

Zoya has not been nude or topless around the apartment for about the last three days . Could it be that she has reached her maximum bonus points for September? If she starts up again on or about Oct. 1 we will know for sure. This assumes that they pay bonuses only up to some maximum amount each month to prevent a nude non-stop bater from breaking the bank.

RLC must have  increased the bonuses recently to account for the increased  nudity and bating at several apartments.

Huh??  :huh:   How do you people come up with this stuff?