Zoya & Lev - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Zoya is destroying my theory about RLC paying nudity bonuses only up to some limit each month. She was nude for a few days early in Oct. but has been covered up the last several days. She can not have enough points yet for Oct.
Also wonder if RLC pays a late night bonus to keep something going  for the prime time US and Canadian viewers. Zoya and Lev seem to be up late until early morning their time   each day. Of course we also have Leora with  an approximate 12 hour time difference.

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2016‎-‎10‎-‎07 at 7:40 PM, longarm101 said:

esta chica en zoya y Lev está caliente Creo que he oído llamado tabú ........ pero nunca muestra nada

Someone Zoya hot at home? Now ?, as it is not for the heating ... Because I am seeing, and the conversation seems very normal ... And without going into sterile discussions and they do not lead anywhere, I am convinced that Zoya not maintain a sexual relationship with Tabu

4 minutes ago, vortios said:

Someone Zoya hot at home? Now ?, as it is not for the heating ... Because I am seeing, and the conversation seems very normal ... And without going into sterile discussions and they do not lead anywhere, I am convinced that Zoya not maintain a sexual relationship with Tabu

me either i have been told previously they are friends from a theater group

Guest beaver67
13 minutes ago, happyone said:

Well, well if it isn't the Queen of "shower with clothes on" Tabu!!!!!

yup, and she was talking to that lazy worthless fuck lev