Zoya & Lev - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, tripod2 said:

I can watch her all day long, but he is a complete turn-off. I can't even get excited about seeing her have sex because of him.

who can tripod, he is a complete worthless lazy ass piece of garbage- just me saying

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1.11.2016 at 2:28 AM, tripod2 said:

I can watch her all day long, but he is a complete turn-off. I can't even get excited about seeing her have sex because of him.

of corse they have..he likes doctor games and watchin her the whole time..not a passionated fucker ad sasha is..

Has anybody ever caught Tabu in a slip? Even just just a nipple, don't have to have a pic.

I'm just curious because she sure is vigilant, makes me all the more committed lol. I feel like I've been stalking her for years now and still no slip, lots of close calls but if I'm being honest still nothing.

11 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

Has anybody ever caught Tabu in a slip? Even just just a nipple, don't have to have a pic.

I'm just curious because she sure is vigilant, makes me all the more committed lol. I feel like I've been stalking her for years now and still no slip, lots of close calls but if I'm being honest still nothing.

With this girl you don't see anything.  She even showers with her clothing still on.

Just now, StnCld316 said:

With this girl you don't see anything.  She even showers with her clothing still on.

Yeah I know, the harder she tries the more I want it :P.  Has no one really ever caught just a quick nipslip? You'd think with all the close calls someone out there has gotten lucky.

2 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

Yeah I know, the harder she tries the more I want it :P.  Has no one really ever caught just a quick nipslip? You'd think with all the close calls someone out there has gotten lucky.

I have never seen any type of nip slip or anything from her.