Nelly & Bogdan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

I'm still waiting for the them to roll out the chamber music. Let me know if you've ever seen Bogdan play an instrument, but the other three are string city central. Most of the St.Petersburg people are amazingly talented.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I'm still waiting for the them to roll out the chamber music. Let me know if you've ever seen Bogdan play an instrument, but the other three are string city central. Most of the St.Petersburg people are amazingly talented.

Hey Foamy, Stone Cold and I have been tossing around this idea that Darnita is in fact the woman in the red dress, What do you think ?

9 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Hey Foamy, Stone Cold and I have been tossing around this idea that Darnita is in fact the woman in the red dress, What do you think ?

Not to horn in on this ... but since I just did - who is Darnita?  I remember the red dress episode.

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Darnita is Efim current girlfriend, Darnita means "drawn with a lance" We gave her that name after the whipping episode a while back.

Ahh - got it.  Well I know your question was to Foamy - but to throw in my .02 cents .... I do not think it is her.  It is close though and could be. Man you guys are really thinking here. LOL   Impressive!    Most people totally forgot about her and she was illusive. 

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Darnita is Efim current girlfriend, Darnita means "drawn with a lance" We gave her that name after the whipping episode a while back.

In which language?

Interesting. I'd have to go back and take a look at my archives. That will unfortunately take me about 5 years since my captures are so disorganized. Whatever you say about Efim, you'll have to admit he has excellent taste in women.