Nelly & Bogdan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

18 minutes ago, ilikewatching said:

you guys are so silly - you would rather have an empty apartment versa 4 couples ....  you have all seen a naked body before !!!  Get a Life !!!

... you do not need to get insulting ... an empty apartment is better as an apartment with people hidding and mess with the cameras ... sorry ... it is very simple

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... you do not need to get insulting ... an empty apartment is better as an apartment with people hidding and mess with the cameras ... sorry ... it is very simple

Who's taking care of the cat if you leave the apartment empty? 

4 hours ago, ilikewatching said:

you guys are so silly - you would rather have an empty apartment versa 4 couples ....  you have all seen a naked body before !!!  Get a Life !!!

Frankly, yes I would. Are you a paying member or do watch the free cams? I you pay, you should care about the covered cams.too.

If N&B invited them, then they should have explained the rules first.  I've never seen these people at any N&B party (and they have many), so I believe that either RLC or Demid arranged for them to occupy the apartment.  I don't think they are simply fiends of N&B.

22 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

Frankly, yes I would. Are you a paying member or do watch the free cams? I you pay, you should care about the covered cams.too.

If N&B invited them, then they should have explained the rules first.  I've never seen these people at any N&B party (and they have many), so I believe that either RLC or Demid arranged for them to occupy the apartment.  I don't think they are simply fiends of N&B.

brother twins are very good friends with nelly and bogdan, they went before yesterday and they are present at their marriage

it's the twins who was invite for occupy the place not all guest, it's a bonus for us of the girls take a bath not a obligation 

26 minutes ago, moos54 said:

brother twins are very good friends with nelly and bogdan, they went before yesterday and they are present at their marriage

it's the twins who was invite for occupy the place not all guest, it's a bonus for us of the girls take a bath not a obligation 

No, it's not an obligation for them to take a bath, but if they decide to take one they cannot cover cameras. It's not that hard to comprehend.

• Upvote 2

Incredible. Here they borrowed apartment when Nelly and Bogdan are away. So, not a single one looking after themselves, to make the bed anyway. for before all pushed down to it, it was nicely made up. Hm .. True friends are respectful to keep the apartment in shape. But those who were there last night, took the opportunity to seize the opportunity to just party and clearing around. Hope they do not bring in these more. For Nelly and Bogdan are so very nice to everyone and everything. Nah they do not know what respect and rules, you can easily maintain itself down on the town and freeze .. While those who like Nelly and Bogdan and understand that they want a stylish apartment, can readily be there without a bad conscience.

• Upvote 1