Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016) #1

Werewolf

2 minutes ago, ChickenMadras said:

Yes I'm watching. It is quite funny, a mixture of english/italian and naughty russian words it seems with a man on skype. I like the guest lady, she always has a smile on her face.

A friend of Masha and Sasha.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Masha went to bed in the bedroom. Sasha stayed with the Italian girl. I think they're fooling around under the blanket.

There is something going on there

10 hours ago, Kkru394 said:

Masha went to bed in the bedroom. Sasha stayed with the Italian girl. I think they're fooling around under the blanket.

Not for long lol, in a few minutes they were three of them under the blanket

1 hour ago, rebliz said:

Not for long lol, in a few minutes they were three of them under the blanket

That's not what really happened. The three of them started on the pullout to lie together and watch a movie. Masha then went to bed while the other two fooled around on the pullout. I don't think they had sex. Around 6 am the italian girl left the apartment and Sasha went to the bedroom. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Kkru394 said:

That's not what really happened. The three of them started on the pullout to lie together and watch a movie. Masha then went to bed while the other two fooled around on the pullout. I don't think they had sex. Around 6 am the italian girl left the apartment and Sasha went to the bedroom. 

No sex just some groping, no cloths came off.