Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016) #1

Werewolf

2 hours ago, clivebb said:

masha/sasha take bath every days,i would like not receveid the bill of the water for pay,

i don't know if it's rlc pay the water or it's the tenants? i know the water in russia is free but for the other appartments located is spain,italy and czech republic i don't know who pay the water

The water in Russia is not free. We pay for the water in the same way as you.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Yury said:

The water in Russia is not free. We pay for the water in the same way as you.

someone here maybe one year ago live in  russia and have say the water was very bad quality because it's free,that was probably not the verity

3 minutes ago, clivebb said:

someone here maybe one year ago live in  russia and have say the water was very bad quality because it's free,that was probably not the verity

Poor water quality may well be. But we also pay for this water. :shy:

It depends on the city. There are places where the water is of poor quality due to natural conditions (mainly small settlements). Sometimes poor water quality due to old water supply systems. But all this is quite rare. I drink tap water without fear.

• Upvote 1

Recycled and reconditioned water is a growing trend where I live. It lacks the clarity, but it is filtered, decontaminated and perfectly safe for most uses. Most American cities in the U.S. western states use it for irrigation of freeway foliage and private agriculture, and they always advertise that they do so, proudly. We're simply more priggish about what water we drink and bath in. But I would not hesitate to join in with any of our beloved Russian ladies if they invited me in for a bath or shower. If it was truly bad water, the cholera would have killed them all off by now.

• Upvote 2

Tenants, of course, do not pay for water, electricity, etc. 

But we must take into account the fact that we are not used to save water. I think this is due to lower prices for us. I pay 23.13 rubles per 1 cubic meter of cold water, 92.51 rubles per 1 cubic meter of hot water and 23.13 rubles per 1 cubic meter of wastewater.

Certainly it is much cheaper than in your countrys.

• Upvote 1

Yury et al: I come from the Land of the Water Wars. The enemy along the coast, namely  LA & SF,  has the most voters; they take our water; they force us to conserve ours with higher prices and rationing; they destroy the agriculture of my large and productive valley. The place where I live is a regular flood zone, (Cholera epidemics were common in the past) but it is always fed by clean mountain streams and rivers. I have vehement opinions about this subject. Unfortunately, my State is too busy building a train set and destroying existing damns to be concerned with water storage, treatment or proper management.

I would rather take a bath with an RLC woman in Russian water than a Hollywood bimbo in the clear water of the San Fernando Valley.  ;-)

Back on topic, however, I do believe that Masha and Sasha are the best love-makers RLC has ever seen. They actually care about each other physically, emotionally, and spiritually, and that combination of comprehensive orgasm is seldom seen here.