Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016) #1

Werewolf

On 18.04.2016 at 11:34 PM, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Back on topic, however, I do believe that Masha and Sasha are the best love-makers RLC has ever seen. They actually care about each other physically, emotionally, and spiritually, and that combination of comprehensive orgasm is seldom seen here.

I do not want to upset you, but at this couple is not everything is good.
Masha complained to her girlfriend on the phone, that Sasha not devote attention to her. He is too cold and indifferent. Masha tries to talk to him about it, but he goes away from the conversation.
Besides Sasha categorically does not want to work. Masha invited him to become a teacher of yoga (Sasha had experience of such work in St. Petersburg), but Sasha refused. Sasha has a rich mother, who gives him money. Masha does not like it.

• Upvote 8

Yury: Thank you for the information. I have experience with both Hatha and Kundalini yoga; my teachers were not paid, so I know the script. They did it for personal reasons, most of which were personal religious/control freak reasons. I think Sasha is more interested in running an easy bed-and-breakfast hotel for RLC and visitors who want to be tourists and stay at a cheap place. Their apartment is possibly a testing ground for potential RLC tenants, and a reward for current RLC tenants who wish to get out of the cold.

I do not know of any couples who do not have such differences: and most of their differences are about work and money, not sex.

My point is that when Masha & Sasha make love, they don't just fuck like animals. They pay attention to each other's needs. That seems to be a rare commodity with some of the couples on RLC.

Again, thank you for that background information.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Yury said:

I do not want to upset you, but at this couple is not everything is good.
Masha complained to her girlfriend on the phone, that Sasha not devote attention to her. He is too cold and indifferent. Masha tries to talk to him about it, but he goes away from the conversation.
Besides Sasha categorically does not want to work. Masha invited him to become a teacher of yoga (Sasha had experience of such work in St. Petersburg), but Sasha refused. Sasha has a rich mother, who gives him money. Masha does not like it.

He's a Momma's Boy.   LOL

This Thread is for the General Chat for this Apartment

This is for General Chat. If you have any Pictures or Videos Please place them in their Proper Threads.

If you're going to chat about anything other than the Apartment. Please use the Proper Threads for that Subject.

If there isn't a Subject, Please make one.

They are taking italian lessons from a girl visiting. 

I don't have much time to look into the apartments lately, and since the comments are split I rarely look them up, so may be this is not new to you guys. 

I was just wondering that this might mean a plan to stay for a longer time than a few months.  

The Bed&Breakfast approach Foamy was suggesting above maybe? 

45 minutes ago, Baker48 said:

De synes også å være ganske koselig på sofaen / sengen nå også. Ikke at jeg forventer noe, men spørrende sinn til en tendens til å vandre

Seems like the guest is ready for some fun

• Upvote 1