Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

5 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Personally I hope he doesn't come (if he exists, by the way, which I'm not convinced about,) we have some real momentum here with the girls and that would spoil the chemistry

As funny as it might sound, girl on girl never did it for me.

3 minutes ago, cacjc said:

The question is will Polya bring in the trifecta

I very much doubt it...right now she is having a can I stay on the balcony and smoke longer than irma and Ilona stay up contest.  She aint gonna do shit

16 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Looks like Nina and Kira are going to get it on but I just don't have the energy anymore

And the guests of Vanessa and Thomas are at it. And it looks like Stesha and Marco might do something as well.
RLC must have sent some spiced water to all apartments. ::)

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

No worries man, I just like everyone to be on the same page!

I was talking to  two or three poeple here in the gym while typing --- I read too quick sometimes and dont read it carefully enuf -- my bad.

Mikeusa. You don't seem to remember me This is Blue talking.You don't remember i had two stroke and i paralyzed on the right side and i am partial paralyzed on the left and that i am in a care center.. I can't us the mouse or the keyboard so my wife Bonnie is doing the typing and i doing the talking. Of course my wife Bonnie sound like a guy because she typing what i telling her to type and she not 67 years old she is 68 years old and i am 54 years old

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bonnie said:

Mikeusa. You don't seem to remember me This is Blue talking.You don't remember i had two stroke and i paralyzed on the right side and i am partial paralyzed on the left and that i am in a care center.. I can't us the mouse or the keyboard so my wife Bonnie is doing the typing and i doing the talking. Of course my wife Bonnie sound like a guy because she typing what i telling her to type and she not 67 years old she is 68 years old and i am 54 years old

Bonnie, Blue, we don't care whether you type like a man or a woman, we care that you were laughing at us all, saying the girls will never masturbate or use their toys, and you were literally as wrong as could be! Like, since you said those words the girls have done more masturbating and playing than ever before! Hahaha you couldn't have been more wrong