Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

The purpose of bathing with clothes on is simple: It saves energy, water, and time if you don't want to run the washer or dryer.

Let's hope she's smart like Leora and irons her clothes with her clothes off. :biggrin:

• Upvote 4

I know im gonna make more people dislike me -- but Rita was a class act and one of the best things to happen to RLC. - Now shes moved on to better things in her life. NO NO she wasnt right for the project but it wasnt her fault -- she was just being herself -- Rita!! If she had changed for the project then she wouldnt have been her true self.

My be she taking her boring friend with her. That would be great. Then we get to see how Irma does with Polya and i just don't means massage but how they get along with each other when Ilona not there to boost them.Also remember when Ilona left Irma went out for most of the night with Anna. 

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Couldn't tell you beaver!

no- I was not watching, only on/off as I am doing some other things- did she pack it in front of her friend ????- and here I thought she might be nice and leave it for Irma to try out HAHAHAHAHAHA

Just now, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

The purpose of bathing with clothes on is simple: It saves energy, water, and time if you don't want to run the washer or dryer.

Let's hope she's smart like Leora and irons her clothes with her clothes off. :biggrin:

Hehe,somethimes i do it with my shorts or somethings..but then i that them Out..seing this girl and the one at zoya place its ilarious..simple thing..dont want show nothing on cams..dont be on cams.

2 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I know im gonna make more people dislike me -- but Rita was a class act and one of the best things to happen to RLC. - Now shes moved on to better things in her life. NO NO she wasnt right for the project but it wasnt her fault -- she was just being herself -- Rita!!

Don't worry, she will be back.   If she didn't need RLC, she wouldn't have come back the second time!

Guest beaver67
Just now, Noldus said:

two girls sitting on suitcase to get it again .. typical Ilona packing :-)

just like adele (?) I think who had to sit on her's hahahahaha