Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, HomerSimpson. said:

You can notice that Irma is nearly the only girl who think to put off the light of the other room  (she had put off light of ilona room and off tv) : she let only the light of the downstairs for Polya. that can be details for you but it is important for me.....

Sometimes I wonder If RLC ask them to keep the regular lights on because the IR lights use more energy or are more expensive to change.

1 hour ago, HomerSimpson. said:

You can notice that Irma is nearly the only girl who think to put off the light of the other room  (she had put off light of ilona room and off tv) : she let only the light of the downstairs for Polya. that can be details for you but it is important for me.....

Indeed,and its an normal thing in her,the first time she act just the same way.I dont know nothing about her real personal life..but maybe she was very poor and learn from very early to manage and apreciate the things.She usualy turn of TV if nobody its watching,the Lights the same.Seems an great girl even in this details.

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

OK, I'm not ashamed to admit it. I am totally in love with Irma. Yes it is totally sad and lame to love a girl on the internet, but I don't care!

Welcome to the club...:cool:

I got hooked on her the first time she was here and I wasn't even a member.

• Upvote 1

il y a 4 minutes, Benfold a dit :

OK, je ne suis pas honte de l'admettre. Je suis totalement en amour avec Irma. Oui, il est tout à fait triste et boiteux d'aimer une fille sur Internet, mais je ne se soucient pas!

tu a vue la saission en chambre

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Welcome to the club...:cool:

I got hooked on her the first time she was here and I wasn't even a member.

Same here, except I was a member, but I didn't really understand how RLC worked back then. When she left I was devastated, cancelled my subscription, I couldn't believe RLC would kick her out! Now she's back I'm just enjoying every moment until she inevitably leaves again, what a babe, one of a kind!

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I get 15 thumbs, though I rarely care about anything except the top 5 (because Irma is usually top row!)

I stand corrected it is 15. Guess I'm to busy looking to count..:biggrin: