Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

10 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

We all see thing different and you see it one way and we see it another way. No body right or wrong we all have or on thought on what we see.

OK, that is true, however Polya is not showering with her back to the camera. She did at first, but not any more, in fact now she shows more in the shower than Rita did. Maybe you just haven't seen the showers recently

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well I have been wondering what the hell they are trying make, COOKIES It is obvious that neither one of them bake very often LMAO I am way more domesticated than they are ROFLMAO

Clearly they don't do it often :biggrin:

Well Polya is showing enough skin for me. They don't have to be nude all the time for me to watch. If they are comfortable being nude like Irma then I take it as a bonus. I like the fact that she is interacting. Talking, cooking, not spending all her time in bed, giving the hips a wiggle to the music and just hanging out and enjoying herself. Sure she goes out and comes back late. But she still socializes with the others. For me she fits in pretty well. If I had to pick who would stay between Polya and Ilona. Polya would stay and Ilona would go.

Anybody else think the atmosphere in the apartment is better when Ilona is gone? Maybe I'm wrong but things just seem to be more relaxed and easy going since.

• Upvote 4

Guest beaver67
6 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Well Polya is showing enough skin for me. They don't have to be nude all the time for me to watch. If they are comfortable being nude like Irma then I take it as a bonus. I like the fact that she is interacting. Talking, cooking, not spending all her time in bed, giving the hips a wiggle to the music and just hanging out and enjoying herself. Sure she goes out and comes back late. But she still socializes with the others. For me she fits in pretty well. If I had to pick who would stay between Polya and Ilona. Polya would stay and Ilona would go.

Anybody else think the atmosphere in the apartment is better when Ilona is gone? Maybe I'm wrong but things just seem to be more relaxed and easy going since.

I agree Des, Ilona does have a habit of interrupting, and sometimes dominating the other girls time, these two are just having fun together, and interacting- it is fun to watch

Just now, beaver67 said:

Jeg er enig Des, gjør Ilona har en vane med å avbryte, og noen ganger dominerer andre jenter tid, disse to er bare å ha det gøy sammen, og interacting- det er morsomt å se

supports this

5 minutes ago, daily said:

hvis Ilona var her den 31. desember tror jeg nå i ettertid ville vi aldri har sett denne berømte massasje IIrma mellom Anna og jeg kan også være feil

Jeg glemte å si Allez la France :biggrin:

agree! and Allez la France Daily

• Upvote 1

I havent been on here for a very good reason guys. Ive read what everyone has said and ive come to a decision. I wanna apologize for making too many comments on here about anything --im admitting it after going thru all the comments for a few weeks. I also want to apologize for talking about certain things and certain people. Whatever i know i should keep it to myself -- things like that are personal anyway. Im not obsessed with this apartment -- i jus like it alot because it's different. Ive been watching other apartments today and it's been fun. Im sorry ive got everyone hating me jus because i got over enthused. I didnt realized how much ive posted till i went back and looked. Again im very sorry for everything -- more than you all can realize. Ive never been on any kind of chat or forum site EVER. --- I jus got carried away and let my mouth go in gear before i thought about things i was saying. --- Personal things should be kept personal. I feel terrible for all this. -- I jus wanted to be apart of all this and i got carried away. --- Im man enuf to realize my mistakes and i jus hope you all can forgive me. ---- I assure you i will post alot less ---- ALOT LESS.

• Upvote 4