Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

You didn't miss a thing.  Same Pile just a different day.

Damn Irma chickened out --- that's unbelievable!!!! ---- I would have thought Ilona and not Irma!! -- I still hate I missed it --- Damn Comcast Internet!!!!!

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

4 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

Have Ilion masturbates with her rabbit vibrator ??

(I've been gone all day. Just got back. Lost it all again?)

yes, she did, And Irma in her own room

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Damn Irma chickened out --- that's unbelievable!!!! ---- I would have thought Ilona and not Irma!! -- I still hate I missed it --- Damn Comcast Internet!!!!!

That's the trouble with most Internet Providers. They never notify their users when they want to shut the service down to perform any maintenance. They just pull the plug and expect the hands that feed them to stay happy.

3 hours ago, canito said:

ze i dont judge the girls by nudity or masturbation like alot of people do.i like them for there personality.im going to be honest with you i always liked kami and everyone here thats knows me well knows that.and as well as buns of steele when kami came the first time i fell in love with her personality.when she came back the second time and kristy came the cams were on maintance when i saw kristy,kami and nora drinking wine at the table i knew kami and kristy would get along great.to make this short i judge the girls by there personality and how they interact with eachother.

Agree canito,but i dont like the girls only because nudity or masturbation..gona try to explain..for exemple i dont like vika..and she was almost always nude..i dont like her because her way of be..afther exemple i like a lot irma..if she stayed always covered and didnt masturbated one time..i would like her the same..because seing her nude its great but What makes me like her so much its her way of being,Alaways smiling,singing,being Nice to every girl,funny doing everything..other exemple..i dont like Rita..didnt find her funny neither etc..she could be all day naked,or masturting..i wouldnt watch her..exactly the same if was Vika or Adele,mainly because i dont find her apealing to me regard her personalitie and way of being..so in the end its more About the conection i feel with the girls,if i like their personalities or not.And Of course i dont like them or i like them all regard rlc,and What i watch on cams..outside rlc i dont like or dislake any because i dont know theirs life etc.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

That's the trouble with most Internet Providers. They never notify their users when they want to shut the service down to perform any maintenance. They just pull the plug and expect the hands that feed them to stay happy.

Yea Irma was almost thru with Ilona's backside and what happens? -- I lose TV and Internet for about 2 hours at least. --- Lol that's the way the ball bounces I guess. -- No notice from Comcast or anything. --- Im sure it was recorded probably. -- Comcast sucks!!!!

Hehe llona and her habit(bad one) por enter rooms with doors closed without noking..she open the door and boom..Irma masturbating in bed all in plain sign hehe..it was strange but somehow hot to see.

• Upvote 1

Today it was problably the one rlc had more problems to me..so much image freezing and even sometimes taking long to load cams..think i was rlc fault because my net speed isnt bad,200meg fibra net..so very strange.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Today it was problably the one rlc had more problems to me..so much image freezing and even sometimes taking long to load cams..think i was rlc fault because my net speed isnt bad,200meg fibra net..so very strange.

I usually use Google Chrome, but it's been giving me hell for a few days on here. -- I switched to Internet Explorer and no more freezing or lagging. -- Was weird!!!