Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

They must have been born in a Barn.  They forgot to shut the TV off.

Polya just shut it off- I think ????

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
8 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Not sure I totally agree, Ilona seems to want to really raise the stakes in this apt, I don't think it's about companionship for her, it's more just about action, and someone who wants action isn't going to give up after a couple of failed attempts. I hope I'm right anyway!  

Ben- you may be right, but then again, maybe Irma feels it might mess up their friendship by giving in, who knows, think this is the tip of the iceberg- stay tuned hahaha

Just now, beaver67 said:

Ben- you may be right, but then again, maybe Irma feels it might mess up their friendship by giving in, who knows, think this is the tip of the iceberg- stay tuned hahaha

Either way, this "will they. won't they" situation is a hell of a lot more entertaining than "they won't."

• Upvote 1

Hello to you iogres. Well i making a comment like ever one else. Do you how a problem with a women being on here. You must have. That a same you are let you ignorance get in the way of a friendship but i can over look that . Not to many woman in your live that i can see or you just like being a BULLY. You not going to run me off that easy and i make all the comment i won't and i don't need your approval

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Either way, this "will they. won't they" situation is a hell of a lot more entertaining than "they won't."

yes it is, keeps everyone guessing, tomorrow let's see how they act towards each other- today was on the cool side, and I think they will be having a talk about at some point and time- my opinion

1 minute ago, Bonnie said:

Hello to you iogres. Well i making a comment like ever one else. Do you how a problem with a women being on here. You must have. That a same you are let you ignorance get in the way of a friendship but i can over look that . Not to many woman in your live that i can see or you just like being a BULLY. You not going to run me off that easy and i make all the comment i won't and i don't need your approval

what's going on ?

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Noldus said:

00:34: Polya went to bed. Ilona on her own bed, same are Irma.

yup- could be another early night for you Noldus hahahaha

I think Ilona just play and should have attention. While Irma enough has feelings for Ilona. She becomes increasingly disappointed, as with the bathroom in the evening. She's probably tired of doing things on command and not with emotions

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
Just now, mikeusa said:

well my friends you all  have a good night...

night mikeusa- you have a good night