Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Hello mikeusa This guy ( iogres ) is saying i talking bull shit again when all i been doing is making comment but no need to worry it water under the bridge now and there no need to say nothing else to him. I be nice to him and if he don't won't to be nice with me i just move on

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Noldus said:

I think Ilona just play and should have attention. While Irma enough has feelings for Ilona. She becomes increasingly disappointed, as with the bathroom in the evening. She's probably tired of doing things on command and not with emotions

you made a good point Noldus- we all know Ilona wants attention, but soes not understand why Irma won't give it to her sometimes, maybe that is why Ilona got all dolled up for Irma because of the bath- there is more to come for sure

Guest beaver67
Just now, Noldus said:

Good night all, I'm also going to bed now :-)

good for you Noldus- see you tomorrow

2 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Hello mikeusa This guy ( iogres ) is saying i talking bull shit again when all i been doing is making comment but no need to worry it water under the bridge now and there no need to say nothing else to him. I be nice to him and if he don't won't to be nice with me i just move on

Those types  just add them to your ignore list and you'll never see another comment from them.

Guest beaver67
6 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Thank you StnCld316. Will i off to give Blue a bath so good night ever one

night bonnie

5 hours ago, Benfold said:

The site seems quicker today though. Last night I had a lot of lag and delays when switching cams, but today it's super fast

Thinked just the same Ben,could just be What Stn said and its because less traficc,but also could be they improve things a bit,never had so much freezing and long times to load image as westerday,maybe it was because this new things..now its working nicely.