Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, DAVETECH4LIFE said:

purplewrap

It's a Girl thing.

Why waste all that water, and soap on a g-string?

Just thought someone like her would have a large wardrobe as well as a large collection of lingerie.  So I personally don't see the need to wash your string and re-wear it.  Surely it must be better viewing with varying the underwear?! :biggrin:  Changing the scenery up a bit?

I just put my clothes in a laundry basket and wash when full...

Oh well...whatever suits you...right :shy:

9 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

poking-with-stick-smiley-emoticon.gif Care to explain in detail just what it is you would like to see? Kami is on the couch with her laptop and phone if that would suit you better.:biggrin:

3 tight asses staring me in the face watching a movie is much better than 3 old hens playing cards all day :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, DAVETECH4LIFE said:

They must start to get crusty after a while. I watched her one night use her finger nail to peel off the crust on the bottom side of her g-string at the sink one night. 

hey dave- everyone has different tastes- no pun intended hahahahahaha

hotseshoejerry  Hello My be you can't understand and it a shame. I am talking for my husband and me. He had 2 stroke and he is paralyzed on the right side and mostly on the left and he in a care center waiting on more stents and he got to have surgery so i am talking for the both of us and he had thing to say so i doing the typing for him and i have thing to say also. Let hope nothing ever happen to you and if some thing did like a stroke you have some like me that love you enough to do thing like this. But with your attitude i don;t think nobody would give a shit about you and take care of you

Sooo.. a choice.. watching three amazing asses... or fake nasa vids.. both quite interesting and compulsive viewing::)                      Oh.. nasa don't jiggle so 3 amazing asses it is:biggrin:

• Upvote 1