Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Think what you want to Jerry, there were too many coincidences for nothing to have happened!   Oh.....close the door behind you and take that bigflysky nut with you!

Yea I read that book too by Penn and Teller. All you need to do is create a bunch of coincidences in the audience's head and poof! An elephant appears!  Makes sense. :huh:

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, albacore said:

Just out of curiosity are you actually a member again and seeing this, or just reading the bullshit posted here for your (somewhat aggressive) opinion?  Seeing this makes a difference in my opinion.

Alba....you think I'm full of crap anyway so it really doesn't matter on either does it?   I've been around long enough and was a member long enough to know how things work with this apartment and RLC!   

6 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Whoever thinks that something happened in that laundry room needs their head examined! See? I can make bullshit statements too!

Seriously though fella this is the absolute worst kind of post. You saw nothing, because you can't see the girls, so you assume something completely nonsensical and then insult people for thinking something different? Bloody hell lad pull yourself together

HEY GUYS I DON'T KNOW IF MY MEMO/INVITATION GOT LOST IN THE MAIL SOMEHOW,,BUT IS TODAY NATIONAL BEAT UP ON HARLEY DAY ?:biggrin::biggrin:::)::)

big-teeth-smiley-emoticon.png

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, horseshoejerry said:

Yea I read that book too by Penn and Teller. All you need to do is create a bunch of coincidences in the audience's head and poof! An elephant appears!  Makes sense. :huh:

I always thought you were the elephant!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

It makes perfect sense PW....they are only willing to go so far with what they show everybody.   Just like the night of Irma and Anna, they only took it so far.   They both wanted more but stopped before they went to far.    You people can call me names and say I'm crazy all you want,  but that is what I think and I definitely think they did something in the laundry room tonight.

Let me ask you this,  why the thong/panties afterwards, why did someone say that they thought Ilona was going to kiss Irma and the next thing you know they are in the laundry room (official time somebody),  did either of them use the downstairs bathroom afterwards?    I wish my internet was better......i would be Howard Coselling y'alls asses!!!

The almost kiss thing was like an hour earlier. Then Irma was just watching a show on her phone for ages, no contact between the girls. Ilona got up and took her phone into the laundry room for 5 min or so, then called Irma in. When they came out and lay on the bed again. A few moments later Ilona put on some underwear. What exactly do you think happened? 

Nothing happened. It's a nonsense, complete balderdash, utter tosh. I imagine they made some plans for tomorrow which they didn't want anyone knowing about, maybe had to make a call to discuss personal details (to disclose a credit card or passport number etc.) There was no change in vibe once they came out. If you had seen it, you would not be suggesting this.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It makes perfect sense PW....they are only willing to go so far with what they show everybody.   Just like the night of Irma and Anna, they only took it so far.   They both wanted more but stopped before they went to far.    You people can call me names and say I'm crazy all you want,  but that is what I think and I definitely think they did something in the laundry room tonight.

Let me ask you this,  why the thong/panties afterwards, why did someone say that they thought Ilona was going to kiss Irma and the next thing you know they are in the laundry room (official time somebody),  did either of them use the downstairs bathroom afterwards?    I wish my internet was better......i would be Howard Coselling y'alls asses!!!

But why on earth would they go in the laundry room and do something naughty for ONLY a few minutes??  If they are THAT desperate for some alone time, they can just exit the flat and have sex for hours should they choose that...you know what I mean?  Seeing how long Ilona masturbated with her toy the other night, I can't for the life of me understand why they would sneak off a kiss or whatever for those few minutes.

But if you want to believe that man, then that is of course your prerogative :shy:

I choose to believe nothing sexual happened in there :shy:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, purplewrap said:

But why on earth would they go in the laundry room and do something naughty for ONLY a few minutes??  If they are THAT desperate for some alone time, they can just exit the flat and have sex for hours should they choose that...you know what I mean?  Seeing how long Ilona masturbated with her toy the other night, I can't for the life of me understand why they would sneak off a kiss or whatever for those few minutes.

But if you want to believe that man, then that is of course your prerogative :shy:

well said purple

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

I respect your opinion and I'm sorry that mine happens to differ from yours.   Have you ever had a quickie PW......I believe Ilona received a little lips service from Irma, no big deal because you are never going to see that in this apartment anyway.   Pubes trimmed by Irma yesterday, lip service tonight.....no big deal!