Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, purplewrap said:

But why on earth would they go in the laundry room and do something naughty for ONLY a few minutes??  If they are THAT desperate for some alone time, they can just exit the flat and have sex for hours should they choose that...you know what I mean?  Seeing how long Ilona masturbated with her toy the other night, I can't for the life of me understand why they would sneak off a kiss or whatever for those few minutes.

But if you want to believe that man, then that is of course your prerogative :shy:

I choose to believe nothing sexual happened in there :shy:

I think Ilona would in a heartbeat but Irma does not drive that way. She prefers the bone banging her. See how she likes to use her toy. Legs back......

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Alba....you think I'm full of crap anyway so it really doesn't matter on either does it?   I've been around long enough and was a member long enough to know how things work with this apartment and RLC!   

Generally I do think that!  LOL.    But here I am not necessarily saying your wrong or right.  Ilona was definitely different for a moment and it had potential but then it ended.  I could be sold that they had a moment in there.  But then again, for all we know they got high, or made a phone call in the laundry room.  We just don't know.

My point is reading what is posted here is hard to come to real conclusions while seeing gives you a different (and realistic) viewpoint.  I agree with most that if anything happened then there is no indication from the girls and I really think there would have been.   I do believe they have done something before so it's not a stretch but we really have nothing. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I respect your opinion and I'm sorry that mine happens to differ from yours.   Have you ever had a quickie PW......I believe Ilona received a little lips service from Irma, no big deal because you are never going to see that in this apartment anyway.   Pubes trimmed by Irma yesterday, lip service tonight.....no big deal!

You wouldn't know as you haven't seen it in full, but once Ilona has had an orgasm she looks different, she appears flushed and has a look of satisfaction on her face. This was not the case today. I believe you choose to say these things because you cannot see the girls upstairs and miss out on the fun (even after you lost the bet to purchase an account, you reneged!), so you like to think that the paying viewer is also missing out on the fun. If you honestly believe this then there's obviously no changing your mind, all I can say is that if you had seen the events with your own eyes you would not be saying the same things.

Alright fellas, it's time for bed, night night all and night night girls

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, albacore said:

Generally I do think that!  LOL.    But here I am not necessarily saying your wrong or right.  Ilona was definitely different for a moment and it had potential but then it ended.  I could be sold that they had a moment in there.  But then again, for all we know they got high, or made a phone call in the laundry room.  We just don't know.

My point is reading what is posted here is hard to come to real conclusions while seeing gives you a different (and realistic) viewpoint.  I agree with most that if anything happened then there is no indication from the girls and I really think there would have been.   I do believe they have done something before so it's not a stretch but we really have nothing. 

I respect your opinion Alba,  mine is different and you and the others can call me an "idiot" or "crazy" or "asshole" or what ever you like.  Like I said, if my internet wasn't in the toilet right now I would be a member because I'm fond of both of them girls and reading everything that's happened is a tough thing to do without seeing it.  Thankfully there are a few people that send me pics and vids of some of the action that goes on in some of the apartments, this apartment being one of them.

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

You wouldn't know as you haven't seen it in full, but once Ilona has had an orgasm she looks different, she appears flushed and has a look of satisfaction on her face. This was not the case today. I believe you choose to say these things because you cannot see the girls upstairs and miss out on the fun (even after you lost the bet to purchase an account, you reneged!), so you like to think that the paying viewer is also missing out on the fun. If you honestly believe this then there's obviously no changing your mind, all I can say is that if you had seen the events with your own eyes you would not be saying the same things.

see ya ben do not for get to take Irma in bed hint hint lol

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Night Ben and thanks again!

Ben I'm not saying that any orgasm's occurred, I'm just saying that there was something that happened in there.   A little licking or fingering or kissing perhaps, that's all I'm saying Ben.

Good night!