Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

WAIT AM I SEEING THINGS,,,OR IS "MRS.ALWAYS WEARING PANTIES POLYA" ON THE BED ON HER STOMACH RIGHT NOW WITH HER PUSSY SMILING AND SAYING HELLO TO ME.? AND LET ME TELL YOU GUYS,,SHE HAS ONE OF THOSE MEATY NORA LIPS SIZED PUSSY:heart::heart:

shocked-smiley-emoticon.gifshocked-smiley-emoticon.gifshocked-smiley-emoticon.gifshocked-smiley-emoticon.gif

tumblr_njo6ie3bmU1rutinco1_1280.jpg

LOOKS LIKE TO ME SHE IS JUST WAITING FOR ENTRY TO THE PROMISED LAND ::)::)::) this a side of Polya the her lovers have been waiting for longest time to see, better get a good look, you may never get another chance 

bulgingeyes-e1402753263551.jpgmaxresdefault.jpg

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Had to come back to say. I have to 100% agree on ever thing i said does sound stupid. and it would be stupid for RLC to do some thing like what i said but i was just passing on the comment that has been made over the pass 10 month by BTR and yes we don't really no what he has to do with RLC but it some thing to keep in the back of your mind  and it all could be bullshit on his part. We never no we just have to keep watching and see

1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

And that fucking asshole Ze81 once again can't go a day without mentioning Rita,,and then cries like a little bitch when I start talking about his ass.slapping.gif

Fuck off the asshole it's you Mickey.I talk Rita or any other rlc girl everytime I wish.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

LOOKS LIKE TO ME SHE IS JUST WAITING FOR ENTRY TO THE PROMISED LAND ::)::)::) this a side of Polya the her lovers have been waiting for longest time to see, better get a good look, you may never get another chance 

bulgingeyes-e1402753263551.jpgmaxresdefault.jpg

I hope your aliens don't come and take away now she has landed :cool: :angel:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bonnie said:

Sorry i don't think your understanding what we are saying. Since Irma come back from the trip with Ilona i can see a change in her and after what we just saw with the shower episode i think that some change  was made in the apt in the past day or so or Irma making change to her behavior. I not talking about the past 2 month just about what going on in the day or so. Yes Irma and Ilona has brought life to that apt. No question about that

Then my bad and sorry bonnie,but even if Irma and llona stay dressed the rest of their remaining time they still contributed and we're miles funnier to watch the prior time they were in the apartment..same can't the said about the other prior to them..so this two girls are two huge success to rlc the other past girls before them are an huge failure.

9 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Had to come back to say. I have to 100% agree on ever thing i said does sound stupid. and it would be stupid for RLC to do some thing like what i said but i was just passing on the comment that has been made over the pass 10 month by BTR and yes we don't really no what he has to do with RLC but it some thing to keep in the back of your mind  and it all could be bullshit on his part. We never no we just have to keep watching and see

Here is an idea,,please stop passing on anything from there to here,,,,if we need to know anything we will go there and look ourselves,,,we already talked about this last week,,,why do you STILL FEEL THE NEED TO SHARE WHAT BTR SAYS HERE ON CC,,,,,,just chill out and observe and report what you see on RLC with your own 2 eyes,,,you are constantly making yourself look foolish and also make yourself look like you are always lying when you quote or comment on hear-say stuff from another person.

Some people are addicted to spreading Gossip and wild stories,,,and I would hate to see that you are also one of them....PM YOUR FINDINGS TO YOUR CLOSE CC FRIENDS.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, mikeusa said:

can we all just get a long with out trying to kill each other any ways rita is a hot there I said same thing nice about rita :biggrin:

Lol..nothing wrong with that..would like to know what would you do if some fool called you fukking asshole...about Rita being hot..it's your opinion..my opinion..she was boringgg as hell.

Blah blah blah :biggrin:

Bonnia I find that a person of your age is expressed more as a frustrated teenager that a person be reasonably sensible and mature

I think increasingly you're a teenager that a person who has nearly 60 years

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Lol..nothing wrong with that..would like to know what would you do if some fool called you fukking asshole...about Rita being hot..it's your opinion..my opinion..she was boringgg as hell.

here same boxing glove's you and mike69 can box the  hell out of each other :biggrin:

• Upvote 1