Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Here is an idea,,please stop passing on anything from there to here,,,,if we need to know anything we will go there and look ourselves,,,we already talked about this last week,,,why do you STILL FEEL THE NEED TO SHARE WHAT BTR SAYS HERE ON CC,,,,,,just chill out and observe and report what you see on RLC with your own 2 eyes,,,you are constantly making yourself look foolish and also make yourself look like you are always lying when you quote or comment on hear-say stuff from another person.

Some people are addicted to spreading Gossip and wild stories,,,and I would hate to see that you are also one of them....PM YOUR FINDINGS TO YOUR CLOSE CC FRIENDS.

Thank you for the comment. We are told by the doctors Blue my get to go home soon if he does good with the surgery so if he go home we won't be back on here. I no that will make people on here happy not to here from us again. Bye euromike69 

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, Bonnie said:

Euromike69 Did't won't to say any thing to you because you have been bash a time or two but Blue and Bonnie do love some of the thing you say. You make a lot of sense on thing you say and i glad you got the ball to say it.We are not here to take sides we enjoy what all of you are saying. Some of you agree with other and some don't. That what make us all special. Now if you are good looking like you sound i would show you what a real women can do to you. LOL

Lol..an dude that don't respect the other opinions..that respond to others with desrespect and bad words..and you say that things...zero respect for you Bonnie.This dude call bad things to cc users just because they don't like their precious girl..

3 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

can we all just get a long with out trying to kill each other any ways rita is a hot there I said same thing nice about rita :biggrin:

How do you get along with someone who hasn't felt or touched a woman in 50 yrs like Ze81,,he's like one of those Zoo Monkeys that likes to stick his fingers in his own ass and smell his own shit and farts,,I seriously need to hook his ass up with some real pussy,his daily incoherent blabbering is brought on by the lack of vagina in his life big-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gifgiphy.gif

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

How do you get along with someone who hasn't felt or touched a woman in 50 yrs like Ze81,,he's like one of those Zoo Monkeys that likes to stick his fingers in his own ass and smell his own shit and farts,,I seriously need to hook his ass up with some real pussy,his daily incoherent blabbering is brought on by the lack of vagina in his life big-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gifgiphy.gif

are you saying that ze81 is a monkey lol

Just now, daily said:

this is not the only  Mikey growing troll in this thread how do you want people to follow what is happening properly in this apartment with the daily bullshit  they tire us more than girls

Bravo c'en est rendu que l'on débarque complètement du forum car ils monopolisent l'espace à se chialer après.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

My last text to an clearly mental willeness "person" like you..I was in cc for about three,four days..I said I didn't liked Rita because she hided a lot a she knowed all the places to go that cams don't catch,and that she taked showers with back to cams..and what happened next..this dude..that didn't know me from any place says..you old spunk..you jerk..go to vv..you only want sex...THIS dude doesn't accept other opinions,doesn't accept that some doesn't like the same than him,that people have diferente likes..you re an crappy human person that don't accept other opinions,that don't exchange opinions nothing.And I don't don't touch a woman for 50years for sure!Because..I am only 35years!Still I am I lot more man and better person than you.Last text to you.you re super protect by some....so you will continue calling shitt things to cc members without any consequences..

3 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

are you saying that ze81 is a monkey lol

I really didn't want to disrespect all the Monkeys out there minding their own business in the jungle or entertaining folks at the zoo,,BUT YES ZE81 is a SHIT SMELLING MONKEY,,,he is one desperate dude that if you read all is comments always talk shit about these women (Especially Rita)...if they don't show ass and Titties for him to masturbate his limp monkey dick to,,,,,,He only sees these women as a piece of meat,,,fuck what else they have to offer,,,"just take off your clothes bitch and let me rub one out",,that's his motto lmaoo!!!

animated-msn-big-grin-smiley-emoticon.gianimated-msn-big-grin-smiley-emoticon.gi

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

I really didn't want to disrespect all the Monkeys out there minding their own business in the jungle or entertaining folks at the zoo,,BUT YES ZE81 is a SHIT SMELLING MONKEY,,,he is one desperate dude that if you read all is comments always talk shit about these women (Especially Rita)...if they don't show ass and Titties for him to masturbate his limp monkey dick to,,,,,,He only sees these women as a piece of meat,,,fuck what else they have to offer,,,"just take off your clothes bitch and let me rub one out",,that's his motto lmaoo!!!

animated-msn-big-grin-smiley-emoticon.gianimated-msn-big-grin-smiley-emoticon.gi

all he has to do look at polya naked ass on the bed and he will get a hard on lol