Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Hey guys,I'm guessing,that the other Barcelona apt is also gonna be a revolving door of different ladies,,,am I right or not?

i hope not because the chemistery between the three are very good to see 

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
Just now, euromike69 said:

NORA HAD PLANE WINGS,,,SHE IS THE QUEEN OF THE LABIA:biggrin::heart::heart:

giphy.gif

agree completely- maybe she will come back one day for a big encore for us hahahahahaha

23 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Hey guys,I'm guessing,that the other Barcelona apt is also gonna be a revolving door of different ladies,,,am I right or not?

Not a bad guess. And I'm okay with it. I like both being close enough for the girls to visit each other.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

this is the first time I see her takes a bath

maybe a 2nd round ???????

3 hours ago, euromike69 said:

I HAVE READ A LOT OF COMMENTS ON CC OVER THE YEARS,,,AND HAVE PUT 2 AND 2 TOGETHER AND REALIZED THAT A LOT OF YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT WOMEN,,,MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE SOME OF YOU HAVE EITHER NEVER BEEN WITH A WOMAN OR HAVEN'T BEEN WITH A WOMAN IN DECADES,,BUT THERE IS NOTHING WORSE THAN A BUNCH OF GUYS ON HERE MAKING UP STUFF,,AND GUESSING ABOUT WHY A WOMAN WEARS PADS,,,WHAT SHE DOES AFTER SHE GETS HOME FROM THE CLUB,,WHAT SHE PUTS UP HER PUSSY,,ETC.ETC ETC.,,,,,,IF I DON'T KNOW WHY OR HAVE 100% PROOF WHY ANY OF THESE LADIES DO SOMETHING,,I'LL KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT, AND I'M NOT GONNA BE HERE MAKING UP STUFF TO FIT WHAT I HAVE IN MY IMAGINATION,,,,YOU JUST MAKE YOURSELF LOOK ILL INFORMED ABOUT WOMEN,,,AND IF THERE ARE ANY CC MEMBERS WHO ARE WOMEN ON HERE THAT READ YOUR COMMENTS,,,THEY WILL JUST LAUGH AT YOU AND CALL YOU STUPID,,,,JUST SAYING LOL:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

tumblr_inline_o2vc8yc8fJ1rv9izs_500.gif

Just think if you develop Alzheimer's, you can forget the whole thing and it will never trouble you again.          :biggrin:

• Upvote 5

For some reason i have this feeling Polya was our entertainment for today. Also it look one apt is the Saints and one apt is the Sinners. One apt nude and toy and one apt no nudity and no toys. Well it look like RLC is trying to give all of you what you won't