Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67

boy- Ilonan just talking up a storm to herself in the kitchen hahaha- looks like she has chicken, shallots, and evoo in oven to bake-maybe she is trying for her own cooking show- NOT- hahahahahahahahaha

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

boy- Ilonan just talking up a storm to herself in the kitchen hahaha- looks like she has chicken, shallots, and evoo in oven to bake-maybe she is trying for her own cooking show- NOT- hahahahahahahahaha

Ilona has me hooked when she is in the Kitchen with her facial expressions and the way she talks to herself when preparing food. This is something that only us viewers will probably see as if anyone was in the room with her she would not do it..

Beaver I wholeheartedly agree - I thought it was spam, shallots and baked beans but I also thought I really would not like to spend the next 24 hours in a small room with her jet propelled farting her way around despite those hard and pretty nipples and Yes was she chuntering and quietly swearing to herself. Unless I am very much mistaken no translation necessary.

Hi i have a question ... a while ago i seen in the thumbs a girl having a bath in a blue tub with a blue tub guard , blue vanity with 2 sinks . I have never seen any pictures before of this bathroom and haven't ever seen this before on the thumbs either . Is this a new apt going to open or just something i haven't seen before ? 

57 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

Ze- I do agree with what you are saying- it seems that barc1 apartment has cooled off than before- maybe because they are going out more- but when they are home- not much going on- they just don't seem to interact like they use to- barc2- other than the party, it is a tame apartment- maybe things will pick up- who knows, I guess time will tell ?????????

Couldn't agree more with you Beaver,gess after a month or more the girls that stay all this time start being bored and they go out more,polya always gone out to be fair..Irma maybe I was spoiled by her first time in rlc..but on thing for sure with both barca apartment girls gone to party etc we stay with two big empty apartments..at least one of them should stay in the apartments  and think in rlc viewers..right now seem some of the girls are putting makeup etc..so gess we will get two empty houses soon..and tomorrow if the party was hardy then they sleep to late..then no energy..well we can't do nothing about it..I&I maybe are ending their stay..but polya and Lola still more time to stay Probrably..so party girls..empty cams.

4 minutes ago, jamie140 said:

Hi i have a question ... a while ago i seen in the thumbs a girl having a bath in a blue tub with a blue tub guard , blue vanity with 2 sinks . I have never seen any pictures before of this bathroom and haven't ever seen this before on the thumbs either . Is this a new apt going to open or just something i haven't seen before ? 

Barca 2 with Lola, Amy and Megan