Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Bonnie said:

Did any body just see Noldus conversation about what Ilona and Irma was saying tonight. It was only up for 2 min and it disappeared

no-wher you about to read any of it ?????

il y a 3 heures, sulzer25059 dit:

Je pense qu'il ya une très bonne chance RLC leur a donné un contrat de 3 mois, ils ne pouvaient pas dire non à donc je parie qu'ils ne seront pas en laissant pour l'instant.

bonjour, pour ceux qui son en Europe et qui visite la Bruxelles-Capital de la Belgique. allez-voir mini Europe et peux etre vous avez la reponce

4 minutes ago, supercopter said:

bonjour, pour ceux qui son en Europe et qui visite la Bruxelles-Capital de la Belgique. allez-voir mini Europe et peux etre vous avez la reponce

Qu'est ce que tu veux dire ^^' ?

1 minute ago, wathou said:

What did they said ?

To be honest i have to read thing twice on here to make sure i understood what they were saying and i never got to do this. It just vanish right in front of me. The only thing i can remember is some one was telling lies about Irma and also they won't her to come back. I don't remember no more

I will so be leaving for work soon, and if fact the most Irresistible Irma leaves the Barcelona apartment tomorrow to return home, Will someone please wish her the very best from me, She is the all time favorite Barcelona Girl on RLC without question, This is  a position that deserves the utmost respect, I always give the girls a send off with the traditional song from the CC members. Thanks

• Upvote 6