Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

From the small amount of clothes Irma wears it probably won't take her long to pack anyway and both her and Ilona have been acting strange all day. What's the betting Irma won't be there when the apartment comes back on line or has RLC got another card up it's sleeve that's going to be played and surprise us all?

Never play polka with RLC management LOL

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

maybe to fix the A/C's ???????

You my just be right. Polya went and found the remote to the A/C about 15 to 20 min before going UM. The remote was down beside her bed so she new where it was so this is a good sign the A/C are not working

2 hours ago, MrBox said:

The idea of RLC it is about to see a part of the peoples REAL LIFE on CAM. ... It is not about to stalking the people on social media or even in their outside life. 

It would be better to keep the pages a secret from the beginning, because it is needed to keep there location private.  ... Although the majority here certainly does not constitute a danger. ... There could be one or even some here that are a real danger. 

Better safe than sorry.

Couldn't agree more Mrbox,don't know any of rlc residents social things neither it's my wish to know,I just watch them on rlc and that's all,don't have any personal attachment to any girl and thing that's important,I like to watch some in cams others I don't,and they day they gona no big problems for me,new girls will come etc.Probrabry that personal conetion some have with some of the girls it's what make them lot of times just intolerables to any critic about the girls..just my exemple..like a lot Irma and Dasha..but totally acepty people don't like them etc even more myself say thinks I don't like in them..or things I don't like they do.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

They came and move camera 9 to the Right some. Now you can;t see down the hall way. So now you can't see them in the hall or going in the laundry room. Also you can see Irma suitcase now

Yep.. shame cos when they had conversations in the doorway..it was a good picture.. ..:confused:

3 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

They came and move camera 9 to the Right some. Now you can;t see down the hall way. So now you can't see them in the hall or going in the laundry room. Also you can see Irma suitcase now

I don't think "they" moved anything. Irma bumped it messing with something around the window.

• Upvote 1