Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Agree in part..But Harley isn't by long shot the cc user that critic more,insult more the cc users..and just like you said that about him surprises me to see that when others users critic and insult other users again and again and don't see the same attitude or critics...doesn't an rlc premium subs saying what he likes or don't,based on his viewing deserves that his opinion to be respect?And what I see its an person says something doesn't like about some of the amazing princeses..and it's called all sort of things...Harley isn't worst that this dudes...but amazingly that times when they insulte cc users almost anyone,if anyone condemned them..that's super incongruent and shows that's fairness or respect isn't equal to all..regard opinions being boring,or complainings..anyone have the right to express their opinions as much they want,the ideial would be respecting cc users and rlc residents..but some just don't respect anyone..nothing wrong saying you don't like an girl in rlc,nothing wrong saying that she doesn't act natural,nothing wrong saying that she seems wrong fit to rlc..All wrong if after some dudes call you everything in the book..just because you don't like someone or their acts..it's fine if you ant others said..Harley don't insult the girls..but then anyone says anything when see others calling people in here stupids,jerks etc..just don't seem coherent and let's not talk about free or speech or democracy..for some such "crazy" words simple don't exist.

There's big difference between sharing an opinion and trying to pass something off as truth when it's nothing but wild assumptions and his case, sometimes flat out lies. There's also a big difference between stating an opinion and spamming the same diatribe of nonsense literally for years on this board. 

In terms of a certain user here that insults cc members, I agree with you 100% and I personally find it complete bullshit that he's even allowed to continue to post here and hasn't had his account banned by now. 

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, havingablast said:

Polya looks as though she has an injury from last night.

She is walking with a limp.

She was not quite steady when they came home this morning. She would lay on sheets on her bed when she drove her knee into the corner of the bed.

5 hours ago, Benfold said:

The difference is that Harley does not just give his opinion, he also criticises the viewers and insults the girls. Plus he does not subscribe to the site, so he cannot see what is really happening, but he bases his opinions on what is written on this forum and usually what is written does not accurately reflect what really happens. Constructive critiscism is fine, but constant moaning, complaining and insulting is boring and unnecessary 

LOL I'll tell you like I told someone else that sent me a PM a few minutes ago.....it's not all about what I read (I know what I read is highly embellished).   Contrary to popular belief, I do have some friends on this forum,  and those friends do send me videos and I do see the action or lack there of depending on what the video is about.   Don't kid yourself Ben.....I've been doing this for a long time and know allot more than you think about these girls and their actions!

I think it might be a good Idea if everyone read the rules to this forum again

LookDown.gif

Global Rules

(Applicable to all forums and boards unless otherwise noted)

1) No spamming, posting of illegal content, or posting of hacking tools.

2) No begging for free account information.

3) No stalking, harassing, or posting sensitive personal or professional account information of tenants or CamCaps members. This includes photographs from VK, FaceBook or professional sites. Share this information via Personal Messages with your confidants, but do not publicly broadcast your discoveries.

4) Treat Moderators and their requests with respect. Or else.

5) Do not flame-bait, flame, or attack other member’s comments without explaining yourself. Treat others with respect. People with a history of being obnoxious or trolling will be banned. The only exception to this rule is in General Discussion/Rants & Flame Wars. The specific rules for this board are at:

6) Do not utilize 3rd party file services that pay you per click, such as ul.to, or other paid sites. The only exception to this rule is in Other Topics/Torrents, Downloads & Links.  The specific rules for this board are at: 

• Upvote 2