Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
9 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

that's bonnie job for now 

yes bonnie is more qualified for that job than I am hahahahahahaha

2 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

that's bonnie job for now 

Thanks. I just like for ever one to no when they start not to be expecting any thing out of them. I think it been 4 day now sense Ilona and Irma done there show so now it could be another 7 day before we see any thing out of them.Lola bate last night and had at least 5 orgasms so she good for the next 3 or 4 day and she did under the cover so nothing to see there and Polya not sure about her. We see later on tonight if her infection going to get in the way if so it could be 2 week before better

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

There's big difference between sharing an opinion and trying to pass something off as truth when it's nothing but wild assumptions and his case, sometimes flat out lies. There's also a big difference between stating an opinion and spamming the same diatribe of nonsense literally for years on this board. 

In terms of a certain user here that insults cc members, I agree with you 100% and I personally find it complete bullshit that he's even allowed to continue to post here and hasn't had his account banned by now. 

Couldn't agree more,regard sharing an opinion or tying to pass something off as an truth,I can speak in my case,almost all I say,my opinions etc are based on rlc cams and what I see in them,I not an lier as some dude called me,neither less man or something as some dude sayed..in both cases they called me that things because I sayed what I see on cams and for months now..for exemple that it's it's not normal an girl to have sex with phanties on and bra..or neither 2min masturbathings..all this are recorded and it's 100% truth..the problem it's some in here don't accept anyone saying something bad or some acts bads of their incredible princeses..they call you everything in the book..and they do that because they know won't be punished as rule of forum demands..horrible protection indeed.Off topic::) I would give an excelent moderator..I would be fair and don't put anyone above anyone..gess not everyone can be this way..cheers.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, beaver67 said:

yes she did- her monthly affliction has started

Missed out on this one..... :sad: Bummer!!

Been going through some earlier captures and found some great caps of Anezka, Ilona, Irma, Polya, Sabrina and Masha. All with pads :heart::biggrin:

Difficult to post stuff with a dial-up service....even this post took a long time!...lol