Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

I'm not going to look up the posts but you did say exactly those things, and then afterwards you apologised because you were wrong, which I respect. I'm a Brit so I completely understand what you write. And I'm not trying to bash you, but sometimes you say things with a great assuredness when it is in fact just your suspicions - nothing wrong with posting an opinion but it's just worth being cautious. There is so much false information posted here that it helps when facts are posted as facts, and opinions are posted as opinions

Thank you. I was going by Ilona period and we have seen Irma start her 2 or 3 day after ILona start her and i was going by Polya and her putting pill up her pussy for her infection and if you no some infection can take a while to cure and with a infection it could be tender down there. So this is what i basing my opinion on and also Ilona and Stella sharing a room. Just what i see and that why i said it could be a while before you see any sexual entertainment

3 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Thank you. I was going by Ilona period and we have seen Irma start her 2 or 3 day after ILona start her and i was going by Polya and her putting pill up her pussy for her infection and if you no some infection can take a while to cure and with a infection it could be tender down there. So this is what i basing my opinion on and also Ilona and Stella sharing a room. Just what i see and that why i said it could be a while before you see any sexual entertainment

I think you are right about Ilona, it's very unlikely she will masturbate on her period or whilst in bed with Stella, but I think Irma will continue as normal. She tends to go through cycles where she bates every day and then stops for a few days, regardless of her periods. But as Ilona and Irma showed last night, they can still both put on a great show even when Ilona is on her period.

Irma has been through a rollercoaster of emotions this time around but she always comes back with a smile on her face, and every time people say she's sad, or she's changed, or anything like that she always comes back and proves them wrong. In my opinion Irma is the perfect girl for RLC, if only all the other girls would learn from her!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Benfold said:

I would be just a little careful stating these things which such conviction. Your track record about these sort of things is not great! I appreciate you're not stating a fact but you previously said that Irma would never use her pink friend again (she used it 2 days later) and that Polya and Ilona would never use their dildos. 

I think there's going to be plenty of entertainment over the coming days - last night was pretty entertaining for a start

Ben Ben..always after you came with the same speech..you know it's nice people to wave conviction of what they say..the thing it's when some don't like what the people tell then it's not fine..Bonnie didn't sayed that Irma would never again use her pink friend..etc...but even if she or other say that no problem..it's their opinion..in my opinion it's your and others track records that aren't not great...I like a lot Irma and I read what Bonnie and Harley talked and I was fine with it..that's THEIRS OPINIONS..respect it!Just the way you like you ideias respectd then do the same..and remember everybody have deferent tastes and likes.

• Upvote 1