Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

8 hours ago, Benfold said:

I think you are right about Ilona, it's very unlikely she will masturbate on her period or whilst in bed with Stella, but I think Irma will continue as normal. She tends to go through cycles where she bates every day and then stops for a few days, regardless of her periods. But as Ilona and Irma showed last night, they can still both put on a great show even when Ilona is on her period.

Irma has been through a rollercoaster of emotions this time around but she always comes back with a smile on her face, and every time people say she's sad, or she's changed, or anything like that she always comes back and proves them wrong. In my opinion Irma is the perfect girl for RLC, if only all the other girls would learn from her!

It's easy for her to do when she reads all the comments about how she has changed!!   Get real Ben and get with the program brother......spew your crap some place else where people will believe you like they believe Hillary Fucking Clinton!!!

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Benfold said:

And always you come with the same response, which is to defend Harley when he calls the girls whores or makes up lies about them. Opinions are fine and should be respected. Lies and """"facts"""" with no proof are not to be respected

You are a sad one my friend....can't see past your nose because it's stuck up the girls asses!!

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Oldstalker said:

Am I alone in thinking that since the long period under maintenance, a few days ago now, camera 2 ( the one looking onto the couch positioned adjacent the TV in the corner of the room) has lower definition than previously? I was looking at some recent cam-caps I took and they seemed fuzzier when blown up. I am sure some of you tech guys will know the definitive answer and whether there are fewer pixels per unit area or overall?

I don't watch anymore but when I did, I noticed the same thing about many of the cams.   The problem you're going to have with this line of thinking is that the ass kissers are going to tell you that is all about the lighting,  what I am going to tell you is that it is all about RLC trying to discourage picture and video taking.   You be the judge!

I hate to be the party pooper guys (and Bonnie) but I have mixed feelings with last nights performances. 

Irma was classic as ever with her climaxing in what looked like to me as one hell of a genuine orgasms and squeals to match even over the music. Brilliant :heart: but Polya this time was for me too well orchestrated. She sat on the balcony talking on her phone while Irma was giving it her all, which is respectful to give Irma the spotlight then it was her turn. Straight upstairs; toy out and wash, give kitty the treatment but didn't orgasm as she has in the past; wash off toy and kitty then back down to the balcony and on her phone. It was like she was checking in, "OK, 02.08 hrs, job done, goodnight". 

I will never tire of watching Polya and her cavernous orifice, it is certainly a joy to behold but sorry, her performance last night showed to me the real reason she might be there; as an entertainer which reflects the comments we were making yesterday with Harley and Bonnie.

As for the rest, it was such a good night in so many apartments that my iPad couldn't keep up with it all but then that's not a bad thing if we get that much entertainment!

8 hours ago, beaver67 said:

well Ze- you know Ilona is all over the bed when she sleeps hahahahah

Hehe well beaver now that you say,indeed llona sleeps also all over the bed..and Stella it's the same thing..lol..ruff night for both girls I predict..both should hug and sleep that way..this way neither will fall of bed..of course just horrie about girls healt nothing more nothing less...mmmmm