Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

most of these girls of this apartment looking butter and butter money by finding the "pigeon" ideal for doing nothing with their lives

they travel in the most beautiful country in the world and housed in luxury hotels by just doing a photo shoot (my ass) I should say their asses

in a few years when they will find the man rich enough to support themselves they will pay for them to do the shopping and it is the lover who kiss

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Irma in the down stairs bath room putting on make up. Well she going to be gone a while or my be she going to do like Ilona and stay gone all night. I think the only time we going to see the girls do any thing is on ever wednesday.There will never be any thing between Polya and Irma not even a massage.All Irma has on her mind is running up and down the road.

• Upvote 1

Irma in the down stairs bath room putting on make up. Well she going to be gone a while or my be she going to do like Ilona and stay gone all night. I think the only time we going to see the girls do any thing is on ever wednesday.There will never be any thing between Polya and Irma not even a massage.All Irma has on her mind is running up and down the road.

And go visit Anna ;-) 

Ok i going to clear up some thing. The most of us seen Irma put a pill Up her pussy and you think she got a infection.Well sorry she don't have a infection. What they are is lubrication pill and there for strictly for sex. We look up the name on the box that they come out of. If you notice she don't do one ever night. If she had a infection then she be putting one in ever night like Kamila. She put one in last night and now she going out. The nurse said them kind of pill you put in the night before and the nurse seen the pill and box and new what it was. Polya has been doing the same thing and Irma is the one that show her the pill.

• Upvote 1