Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Ilona with her hair up. The only logical reason is that she's going to spend the next hour eating out Irma and wants to give us a good view. Cheers Ilona

as the aerosmith song goes "dream on, dream on" hahahahaha

Just now, adamneve said:

Stella is up...more steady on her feet now...

Buuuu..she did great with some drinking on excess hehe..:angel:..hope she keeps so free and next starts playing and interacting more with the other girls..Stella look at baby Irma isn't she lovely..time for you two to get even more close..:rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Ilona with her hair up. The only logical reason is that she's going to spend the next hour eating out Irma and wants to give us a good view. Cheers Ilona

Lol.. I used to watch a programme called "Dream On".....the title applies now..:biggrin:

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Irma stuffed that tampon up there right at the side of Ilona, her face was priceless ::)

When she leaves this apartments won't be the same thing:sad:,she was less in the house this time etc..still..in my opinion Irma and barca rlc apartment are the most perfect bond ever..and llona even with all the bad things it's also an very good girl for the house,hep..seing Irma put the tampon and llona and both so at easy make me think just all this lol

• Upvote 1