Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I know you think I'm a crackpot just like the rest of the people on this forum do.  I'm sure they do talk about normal life from time to time,  but to me these girls are far from being normal in that sense.   These girls are not normal girls by any stretch of the imagination as far as I'm concerned.

I think this going to the beach thing is a little over rated.  I do not think that just because they leave with swim clothes on or in their bag that that means they are going to the beach.   But that is just a guess on my part.

Well that I don't have an way to know for sure,it's summer so think they go to the beach,but others times they could go to any other place,but myself if I had an beach near(as supposedly barca house have)I would go there frequently.But your gess it's as good as mine or anyone Harley.

13 minutes ago, Lyree said:

What if they are only talking about daily life rather then "What about our next show" or "whom shall tease tonight at the club."

One more thing miss beautiful Lyree,  if they were talking about daily life things then there would be no need for all the whispering and turning up the TV volume to go out on the balcony to make sure nothing is heard by the viewer.  I'm sorry if I'm the only one that sees that as strange.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well that I don't have an way to know for sure,it's summer so think they go to the beach,but others times they could go to any other place,but myself if I had an beach near(as supposedly barca house have)I would go there frequently.But your gess it's as good as mine or anyone Harley.

I used to live near a beach and when I was in high school my parents owned a beach house and yet we still didn't spend as much time at the beach as you would think we would have.   The beach if cool the first few times you go but there is always tons of sand you have to deal with and that doesn't seem like the case with these girls.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I used to live near a beach and when I was in high school my parents owned a beach house and yet we still didn't spend as much time at the beach as you would think we would have.   The beach if cool the first few times you go but there is always tons of sand you have to deal with and that doesn't seem like the case with these girls.

Well you could be wright or not Harley,but to be fair it's not the place they go that boders me..it's that they aren't a lot in the apartment,because what they do out side i don't care,I care that they don't hide inside and they are minimal present.

• Upvote 1

Some of the guys on here has a fantasy that these girls are sugar & spice & ever thing nice. I GOT NEWS FOR YOU IF THEY ARE SO INNOCENT THEN WHY ARE THEY ON RLC. Sweet & innocent girl would not come on RLC so yes some of these girls could be doing some thing out side the apt. Get real & come back to reality Also these girl don't have BF there they have FUCK Buddies that they hang out with & have sex and when they go home then they get a BF that they see all most ever day

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Lyree said:

What is a "normal girl" to you?

That is a great question Lyree!   A normal girl to me is not one that puts her wares on a site for thousands of people to view.  She is not a girl that goes out and has sex with a minimum of 1 guy and probably all three of them,  to come back to the apartment and show the other girls the mess that was made from her sex acts.  I normal girl cares about herself more than to act like these girls do.   A normal girl keeps her private life private and does not put it out on the internet for the whole world to see.   A normal girl holds down a normal job,  comes home from that normal job and see's her boyfriend or girlfriend if the case so implies.   Nothing about these girls are normal to me.....I'm only speaking for myself.   You might feel they are normal girls.....I personally do not.

if a person tries to complain to RLC is asked if he wants to cancel the subscription, there is no respect for those who pay, then just with the dead zones of the apartments, there is abuse, see balcony in  barcelona 1 and bathroom in barcelona 2

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Some of the guys on here has a fantasy that these girls are sugar & spice & ever thing nice. I GOT NEWS FOR YOU IF THEY ARE SO INNOCENT THEN WHY ARE THEY ON RLC. Sweet & innocent girl would not come on RLC so yes some of these girls could be doing some thing out side the apt. Get real & come back to reality Also these girl don't have BF there they have FUCK Buddies that they hang out with & have sex and when they go home then they get a BF that they see all most ever day

Very true Bonnie!

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That is a great question Lyree!   A normal girl to me is not one that puts her wares on a site for thousands of people to view.  She is not a girl that goes out and has sex with a minimum of 1 guy and probably all three of them,  to come back to the apartment and show the other girls the mess that was made from her sex acts.  I normal girl cares about herself more than to act like these girls do.   A normal girl keeps her private life private and does not put it out on the internet for the whole world to see.   A normal girl holds down a normal job,  comes home from that normal job and see's her boyfriend or girlfriend if the case so implies.   Nothing about these girls are normal to me.....I'm only speaking for myself.   You might feel they are normal girls.....I personally do not.

Very true Harley

1 minute ago, Sergio zagaglia said:

if a person tries to complain to RLC is asked if he wants to cancel the subscription, there is no respect for those who pay, then just with the dead zones of the apartments, there is abuse, see balcony in  barcelona 1 and bathroom in barcelona 2

Absolutely correct!  RLC doesn't care about you,  there will always be other people to take your spot and that's how they look at it!

9 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Good point Bonnie, so maybe we should refer to the blokes they see outside when we make reference to them as their fb and not bf?

• Upvote 1